• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mini Colonies Zoas + OG Bounce Hallucinations Pikachus Purple Monsters Frozen Armegeddon Many Others

diverdown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOWER PRICES - Please enquire for package price if interested! Colonies include Hallucinations, Pikachus, Purple Monsters, Rainbow Infusion, Frozen Armegeddon, Blondies (BBEB), Rastas, Bam Bams, Sunny D plus OG Bounce Mushrooms and Reverse Maui Wowi Mushroom. Standard DOA applies.

Free shipping at $400 otherwise $50. Package deals available. Please PM for questions or cost discussion. Thanks for looking!

Feedback from fellow R2R Members who have bought from me in April 2019:

JimmyK: Buy with confidence! My order arrived packaged perfectly, styro cooler, heat pack, plastic container for each colony very well protected. Great communication all along the way and zoas are already starting to open up after minutes in the tank. Thank you!

cburto
: Probably the best packaged order I have ever received ! Attention to details on each colony being packed in a plastic jar with styro to prevent being banged around, then triple bagged with peanuts . Awesome seller with fantastic communication high marks!

HB Fisheye: All the comments about this seller are right on. Excellent transaction. Perfect packaging. Very happy with my purchase.

Pulpy and Blondie.jpg
Misc1.jpg

Sunny D Sold 2.jpg
Rainbow Infusion Sold 2.jpg
Gobstoppers Sold 2.jpg
Bam Bam Sold 2.jpg
Armegeddon Sold 2.jpg

Pikachu New Price.jpg

Rastas Sold 2.jpg

Hallucinations Sold 3.jpg

OG Bounce Sold 3.jpg

Purple Monsters Page 1 Sold 3.jpg

Purple Monsters Page 2 Sold 3.jpg

Maui Wowi Update 071419.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
diverdown

diverdown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably the best packaged order I have ever received ! Attention to details on each colony being packed in a plastic jar with styro to prevent being banged around, then triple bagged with peanuts . Awesome seller with fantastic communication high marks!

jordan10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in Novi, near Detroit.
I live in Dundee if ya know where Cabela's is. I am super busy due to the holiday. But I and interested in couple zoas and frog spawn. Really looking for nice torch coral if u run across one. And if I had the bank roll I would take one them ogs but not right now lol

OP
OP
diverdown

diverdown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK, I can meet you in near Dundee or Ann Arbor if that works. Can you let me know what zoas you are interested in? I can put everything together, possibly meet you on Friday or the weekend.

OP
OP
diverdown

diverdown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Dundee if ya know where Cabela's is. I am super busy due to the holiday. But I and interested in couple zoas and frog spawn. Really looking for nice torch coral if u run across one. And if I had the bank roll I would take one them ogs but not right now lol
I do have a small OG that I was growing out for my next sale. I could sell you that one for about half of the others listed.

jordan10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do have a small OG that I was growing out for my next sale. I could sell you that one for about half of the others listed.
Still thinking on what I want. I really only have 100$ to spend I just had to get a new vehicle. Do to hitting a deer so trying to catch back up. But thanks for the offer on the og maybe next time. But I will let u know later today what I want and when I am able to meet

OP
OP
diverdown

diverdown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still thinking on what I want. I really only have 100$ to spend I just had to get a new vehicle. Do to hitting a deer so trying to catch back up. But thanks for the offer on the og maybe next time. But I will let u know later today what I want and when I am able to meet
I can give you a good deal on the Frogspawn and a Purple Monster colony for approximately $100, especially with no shipping. Just let me know.

jordan10

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can give you a good deal on the Frogspawn and a Purple Monster colony for approximately $100, especially with no shipping. Just let me know.
I was thinking the the frog spawn favar and acro? What could u do on that?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back