• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mini Colonies Zoas + OG Bounce Hallucinations Pikachus Purple Monsters Frozen Armegeddon Many Others

OP
OP
diverdown

diverdown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now lots of Purple Monsters, Bam Bams, Sunny Ds, Gatorade, Blondies, Gobstoppers, Frozen Armageddon, as far as zoas. I also have some small OG Bounce mushrooms and reverse maui wowis, I am letting them grow out but i ha a couple of small ones that I could sell

chris0412

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much for the og bounces ? Also looking for like larger zoa colonies

OP
OP
diverdown

diverdown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much for the og bounces ? Also looking for like larger zoa colonies
Hi, I have an OG bounce shown in the picture attached that I could sell for $250. I was planning to let this one (along with 3 others) keep growing out for an upcoming sale, but I can sell to you now at this price if you are interested.

I have colony size frags of most of the zoas (between approximately 10 and 30 polyps) pictured at the beginning of this thread, including Bam Bams, Purple Monsters, Pikachus, Gobstoppers, Frozen Armageddon, Gatorade, Blondies.

Which ones are you interested in? I can put together a package price.
1566657937472.png

Wes17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now lots of Purple Monsters, Bam Bams, Sunny Ds, Gatorade, Blondies, Gobstoppers, Frozen Armageddon, as far as zoas. I also have some small OG Bounce mushrooms and reverse maui wowis, I am letting them grow out but i ha a couple of small ones that I could sell
How much for the small Maui wowis?

Back