Mini Reef Ready Tank from PNW Customs is Peak Pico

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whether you call them mini reefs, nano reefs, or pico reefs, there’s no doubt that human nature has an innate fascination with miniature versions of all things, and especially reef tanks. Commercially available nano reef aquariums have gotten smaller and smaller through the years but we believe that PNW Custom might have created the most…
Source

Continue reading...

Karen00

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is very cool and is going to be my next tank. I think this is going to be the next member contest for tank setup. :) The Unofficial PNW Custom Tank contest. Haha

PNWCustom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for all your support guys!

Attachments

• received_196722909282160.jpeg
    received_196722909282160.jpeg
    64.7 KB · Views: 105

clifg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@PNWCustom , finally had time to unwrap the tank, holy smokes this is going to be a challenge! Beautiful little thing, though, and well made. I did have one question, is the sump lid supposed to be cut? I couldn't tell from the youtube video, but I can't figure out how I'm supposed to put the lid on with the return pump there. Also any tips on getting the glue from the tape off the sides of the tank? Thanks and great work!

NowGlazeIT

Happy to help, Ask away.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whether you call them mini reefs, nano reefs, or pico reefs, there’s no doubt that human nature has an innate fascination with miniature versions of all things, and especially reef tanks. Commercially available nano reef aquariums have gotten smaller and smaller through the years but we believe that PNW Custom might have created the most…
Source

Continue reading...
That’s pretty cool I want one

PNWCustom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@PNWCustom , finally had time to unwrap the tank, holy smokes this is going to be a challenge! Beautiful little thing, though, and well made. I did have one question, is the sump lid supposed to be cut? I couldn't tell from the youtube video, but I can't figure out how I'm supposed to put the lid on with the return pump there. Also any tips on getting the glue from the tape off the sides of the tank? Thanks and great work!
Thank you so much for your support! As a small business we really appreciate you!

Some acrylic cleaner should get that right off! LA awesome will also work.

In the instance it is a little tough, a small drop of isopropyl alcohol on a microfiber towel will pull everything right off!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 144 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.5%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back