• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Miracle Custom 450 Gallon Peninsula Tank with Starphire Low Iron Ultra Clear Glass, $6500 Shipped lower 48 States. free Sump/Plumbing.

Item Price
$6500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

IceRain29

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Build Thread is here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/allan’s-450-gallon-peninsula-sps-dominated-tank-build.507250/

Price is $6500 USD including shipping to the depot of your city or dropped it on the curbside (depends on where you live)
West states might need to pay a little bit extra in shipping.
Miracles Aquarium will be responsible for Crating and Shipping.
Funds must paid in full since I have to prepaid for the moving fees and shipping fees and they are expensive.

Brand new you are looking well into $15000.
Stand will not be included since it's not worth it. It's one of the reason that I'm selling the tank (Wife hates the stand)

The tank size is 84”x48”x25.5” which is approximately 450 gallon in total. 3 side Starphire Low Iron Ultra Clear Glass with Euro Brace all around (in Starphire Glass) and Reef Savvy Ghost Overflow. Armor Seam at every corner and bottom.
I will include the sump for free since I have no use with it. Size is 48”x20”x24”, has a custom acrylic with 8 holes CNC with red sea size sock/cup and most of the plumbing show in the pictures.
The gate valve cost $60 a piece with union everywhere, all spears brand.
Tank was put in use around Dec 2018

tank4.jpeg tank1.jpeg tank2.jpeg tank3.jpeg sump1.jpeg sump2.jpeg sump3.jpeg plumbing 1.jpeg

Last edited:

jmichaelh7

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
I moved to a smaller set up, wife wants to free up the space and put a foosball table where the tank is.
Omg this is an insane build. I can’t believe you’re letting that take place. Lol all jokes aside good luck with sale man. It’s a beauty

OP
OP
IceRain29

IceRain29

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price lowered to $6500 Shipped, Talked to Derek @ Miracle. I might still able to ship it before Christmas.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 82 87.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back