Miracles Aquariums still around?

Aqua-Man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About 10 years ago, I had a custom 65 G aquarium built by Miracles and was very happy with it. The process was easy and efficient with good communication. I've been out of the hobby, but planning the next adventure. I've submitted a few requests for quotes for a 120 G aquarium on https://miraclesaquariums.com over the past month, but I am yet to get a reply. Even if they are still around, the delay makes me question where the craftsmanship will have suffered since my last aquarium. Has anyone had any recent experience with Miracles, good or bad?

Thank you for the help,
Blake

shwareefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My co-worker picked up a tank from there 6 months ago (he lives near Orangeville) and he said they were super busy. He's dealt with them before and he said the owner is usually really chatty and will take you for a tour but this time he barely had a moment. It's no excuse for bad online CS, but you'll likely have better results using the phone number. Btw the tank he got was rimless 65 tall and it was gorgeous. Too bad he's a freshwater guy.

OP
OP
A

Aqua-Man

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s good to hear. Thank you for letting me know! I’ll try requesting a quote via phone.

Fishf00d

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank is on the way. Took 3 and a half months from the day I made first payment on the invoice. Communication has been a little hit or miss. Derek seemed busy.

Acropora52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
About 10 years ago, I had a custom 65 G aquarium built by Miracles and was very happy with it. The process was easy and efficient with good communication. I've been out of the hobby, but planning the next adventure. I've submitted a few requests for quotes for a 120 G aquarium on https://miraclesaquariums.com over the past month, but I am yet to get a reply. Even if they are still around, the delay makes me question where the craftsmanship will have suffered since my last aquarium. Has anyone had any recent experience with Miracles, good or bad?

Thank you for the help,
Blake
I'd email directly. I had the same issue with their form and told Derek about it. I think it's broken but he was quick to respond once I emailed, despite being very busy. The quality is impossible to beat and a good value for what you are getting. They've also upped their game in terms of custom cabinets and things of that nature, if you have a significant other that you need to convince ;)

email them at [email protected]

hbash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thank you for the help,
Blake
Yes they are. I spoke to the owner in November 2021.

Fishf00d

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine that was delivered back in October.

Attachments

• 20211006_103648.jpg
    20211006_103648.jpg
    276 KB · Views: 94

BYU

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i ordered my miracles tank in december
i speak to derek from miracles all the time
so far they have great communication
so far i am very impressed and this was the reason i picked miracles
just my 2cents
i haven’t gotten my tank yet so i can’t comment on the final product but i will def post pics
super excited

hbash

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i ordered my miracles tank in december
i speak to derek from miracles all the time
so far they have great communication
so far i am very impressed and this was the reason i picked miracles
just my 2cents
i haven’t gotten my tank yet so i can’t comment on the final product but i will def post pics
super excited
I have a Miracles Tank. Derek is great and I’m sure you’ll love his tank. Great elrktand great people.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 34.7%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 16.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 24.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back