Miracles Do Happen! Bill's (Sawcjack00/Epic Aquaculture) 460 Gallon Custom Miracles Aquarium Build!

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

The artist formerly known as SawCJack00
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Loving this ECC Slime Time Grafted Digitada!
ECC Slime Time Grafted Digi.jpg

BAUCE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just went through the entire thread in the last couple days. What an amazing setup and crazy selection of corals.

What do you like to keep your nutrients at?

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just went through the entire thread in the last couple days. What an amazing setup and crazy selection of corals.

What do you like to keep your nutrients at?
Thank you for the kind words. I shoot for NO3 at 10 and PO4 at .08.

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been a minute since I've updated this thread, but I had 6 coral shows in the last 3 months so it's been a little hectic. Here's a pic of Vivids Rainbow Delight to tide you over:

Vivids Rainbow Delight-2.jpg

Devin17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was an amazing build thread to go through, definitely gave me inspiration for my next build!

OP
OP
Epic Aquaculture

Epic Aquaculture

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was an amazing build thread to go through, definitely gave me inspiration for my next build!
Thank you so much for the kind words! I look forward to seeing your next build thread!

Devin17

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you so much for the kind words! I look forward to seeing your next build thread!
I’m still a couple years out, hopefully sign the contract and start breaking ground on our new house next month. I haven’t nailed down dimensions yet, I want to get in the house and see what would be a dream tank. I’m Texas so no basement, I will however have a garage directly behind where I want the tank to go. I will wall part of it off and it will be the sump/equipment room. Digging through the monster build forum has been a ton of help, I tend to over think things and it seems like I will have to think more with the build. I appreciate the reply and will definitely keep watching the progress on this beautiful build!

Back