Missing modules

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Rabidsquirrel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello all, I'm hoping you can help me. I have four missing modules in my Apex alerts, but I can't tell which ones they are. I click on the provided link, which takes me to the manual but doesn't actually help me figure out what's missing. Everything seems to be working fine. Is there a way to determine which modules are missing and how to fix it>

SuncrestReef

That Apex guy
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which model of Apex? If you have the Apex 2016 or the Apex-EL, you can access the list of Modules from Fusion. If you have the Apex Classic or older models, you need to go into the Classic Dashboard.

OP
OP
R

Rabidsquirrel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Which model of Apex? If you have the Apex 2016 or the Apex-EL, you can access the list of Modules from Fusion. If you have the Apex Classic or older models, you need to go into the Classic Dashboard.
I have the Apex Classic. Logged in to the classic dashboard, and it says ApexFusion OK. I went into Apex Module setup, and it shows all my modules in the module list. Where do I go from here?

spsick

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did you ever find a resolution for this? I have the same issue with the same unit.

OP
OP
R

Rabidsquirrel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Did you ever find a resolution for this? I have the same issue with the same unit.

Nope, still missing modules. It doesn't seem to be affecting anything though, I'm still getting all the alerts I'm supposed to and everything is acting normal.

OP
OP
R

Rabidsquirrel

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have this too.

Seeing your reply got me all worked up over this again, and I figured out the issue. Or, at least my issue. For some reason I had 4 extra display modules added. It was strange, because I haven't made any changes to this system for 4+ years and my missing module number kept creeping up. I deleted those 'extra' displays and my missing module count disappeared but now a new issue cropped up. As I deleted them I input the correct extraneous name, i.e. 'disp_8' and hit delete. Instead of deleting 'disp_8' the module at the top of the list got deleted. Now I'm stuck rebuilding...

Scratch that last part, I'm just an idiot... I deleted my own modules by accident. Still stuck rebuilding though because I don't have backup like a smart person.

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 31.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back