• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mix of Coral for sale Huge Lobo open brain, Kenya Trees, Scoly, Torches etc...

OdetteDelacroix

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Everyone,
As my tank and collection has gotten larger and the pandemic has still left me unemployed, I'm happy to present some of my little slice of the ocean for sale. These coral have brought me a great deal of enjoyment while in my care and I hope they are able to do the same for whoever decides to adopt them next. If you have any questions about pricing or would like to make an offer privately, don't hesitate to message me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!
I am happy to ship coral anywhere in the United States, all packages are shipped overnight with a live guarantee for a flat fee of $40 to cover the handling and shipping costs (overnight is expensive and it sucks =( )
-If for some reason any of the coral is unable to survive the trip, I am happy to offer you a choice of a comparable piece of livestock from my collection.
For reference, photos of coral are taken under 2 ai Prime HD lights, I try my best to take at least a photo under actinic Blue and under white light as well so you have an idea of exactly what the coral looks like.
Due to the nature of coral and variations in lighting, I cannot be held responsible if the coral looks different in your tank/under your lighting. I will assure you that I go above and beyond to keep my livestock happy and healthy and trust that they will be full of life once acclimated to your tank!
Might be more photos available on IG @TrapExotics

Coral available for sale:
-Huge Lobophylia blue/red/purple Open Brain Coral $200 (6-8 inches)
-Toxic Green Scoly- $200 (2.5-3 inches)
-Large red/pink Australian Goniopora colony $150
-Kenya Tree Frag $20
-Large neon green Toadstool Mushroom Leather coral - $75-Candy Cane Coral Frag 2 heads (photo of mother colony) $25
IMG_4493.JPG
IMG_4379.JPG
IMG_4465.JPG
IMG_3484.JPEG
IMG_4381.JPG
IMG_4472.JPG

IMG_4493.JPG

Zoa_Fanatic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey do your candy canes have sweepers or just regular feeder tenatcles? I like the look of those but I've seen on here people say the candy colored ones have legit tentacles of death.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back