• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mix of frags available: Reapers, Bowties, El Diablo, Beach Bum, gumdrops, etc.

Where_my_fishes_at?

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello All,
Our frag tank has been running beautifully for nearly a year now, and this is the first time we've had some frags available for sale - we had to make sure our display was well stocked first!

We have little experience with shipping corals, unfortunately, and we do not want any of these beauties to perish because of us. For this reason we are not offering shipping at this time, but are happy to arrange for pickup or meetup in and around the central California coast on a case by case basis.

All photographs are taken under Kessil AP700 100% blue with a 15k filter, with no editing beyond the text and ID overlays. Photos are of the specific frags available (with the exception of the gumdrops, which is just a burgeoning colony that we draw from). All photos were taken the day of this post.

Montipora.jpg

JF slowburn a & b : $25 each
JF Beach Bum A, B & C : $125 each
Both mother frags purchased from Fox himself at RAP LA several years ago.
El Diablo.jpg

Calikid El Diablo Chalice frag Sm. : $90
Calikid El Diablo Chalice Frag Lg. : $135
The original frag was purchased from the Kid himself at RAP several years ago - lineage confirmed.

Zoa 1.jpg

Bowtie Blaster frag d (3 polyps) : $50
Grim Reaper frag e (2 polyps) : $175
Zoa 2.jpg

Bowtie Blaster frag f (3 polyps) : $50
Buttkisser frag g (4 polyps) : $100
Buttkisser frag h (2 polyps) : $50 <SOLD>
Buttkisser frag j (2 polyps) : $50
Gumdrop.jpg

Gumdrop mushroom (3 available at this time) : $200 ea.
We've had these for about 8 years, and they are stunning. They are not from WWC, but they are identical when compared to that lineage - we bought the original mother 'shroom straight out of an international shipping box. If there's enough interest, we will post more photographs of specific frags - they have tons of contrast and colors, true eye candy in person.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

vanpire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those strats are very nice. How long have u had them? What do you do to keep them from melting? Where in CA are you, nearest town. Heading to Santa Barbara tomorrow and curious as to how far away you are.

Weevo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What is your lineage on the strats?

OP
OP
Where_my_fishes_at?

Where_my_fishes_at?

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are located in the Southern end of the Monterey Bay - it's all pretty much one city... we can be more specific in PM.

Re: Strats
The original polyp was purchased at the Bay Area Coral Farmers Market in February 2019. I do not recall the vendor's name, but it was an individual grower. Of note, two other reefers I know personally bought at the same time, from the same vendor and their small clusters have since melted. We've had success by treating them the same as all our other zoas - consistent, steady conditions, with varied flow and varied spectrum light (peak 200ish par, measured and verified). We also clean our frags/colonies by hand about once a month, and otherwise rarely move them from their 'happy spot'. You can see other frags and colonies in the photos that all our zoas seem to be thriving.

Back