• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mixed Random Frags for sale local only

pjdiddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WYSIWYG. Asking $80.

Super Freak Mushroom, Wild Deadpool Mushroom, Rainbow Phoenix Montipora and Utter Chaos Palys.

Local 95833 Sacramento, California Porch Pickup only.

20210209_175221.jpg 20210209_175202.jpg

GrapevineReefs

Chalices & Carnations
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok Im most interested in the super freak and the rainbow Phoenix Monti is the rainbow Phoenix from ASD? also saw you recently speaking about Berghia nudi’s do you happen to know anyone in the Sacramento area who has a couple for sale by random chance?

OP
OP
P

pjdiddy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my nudis from a local a few months ago. I think he is out as well. I dropped 7 huge ones and couple weeks later my aiptasias are eradicated. Since then I havent seen a single nudis. Hope they did not starved to death but I will check them out at night if I see one I got you.

Raimbow phoenix was asd according to the local I got them from. I got a frag of kung pow monti as well although they really look identical.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 31.3%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 52 81.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 15.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.9%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.7%
Back