Acroholic
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Call the spouse and tell her to do it?
If your spouse is like mine, she's already had enough of the tank. Asking her to actually do something maintenance wise for the tank would be the final death blow! ;Blackeye

BroccoliFarmer

2500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
If your spouse is like mine, she's already had enough of the tank. Asking her to actually do something maintenance wise for the tank would be the final death blow! ;Blackeye
I didnt say it was a GOOD way to control your tank when you werent sitting by it!! ;)

ckozma

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Can you control more than the lights with the mobius WiFi? I specifically need to control my versa pumps away from my tank when parameters are off.
Yes, versa and vectra also but as of now you need g5 lighting as the g5's are the wifi broker. The g5 lighting talks to everything else via bluetooth

blaxsun

5000 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
It would be nice to have the ability to set different intensities for a group of lights, say for acclimating a specific area of the tank. And when you're saving a template it absolutely should save the time intervals you specify and not tag on some random ±15-45min addition when loading it.

MikeTheNewbie

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
It would be nice to have the ability to set different intensities for a group of lights, say for acclimating a specific area of the tank. And when you're saving a template it absolutely should save the time intervals you specify and not tag on some random ±15-45min addition when loading it.
I'd love that functionality for mixed reef. The LPS zone could have lower intensity than the SPS zone. That way you wouldn't be tied to setting up different virtual tanks to achieve it.

Rando

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Mobius is and will remain a terrible app! Why can't you just program several lamps differently from each other?
For example, I mainly have Tenuis in the middle and LPS and not too light-hungry Montiporas on the edge.
And this WLAN function. I have it, but I don't see any difference. What is this WiFi supposed to do? The Radion and Vortech still hang up regularly and have to be disconnected from the power supply or completely reinitialized in order for them to work again. I disconnected my Vectra from Mobius because the pump suddenly went crazy. now it doesn't cause any more problems! No more gargling or sudden sipping at night!

Last edited:

LiamPM

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Can the Red sea lights allow you to program indidvual lights on different settings? Or any other app controlled units whilst your there?

Just curious.

I reckon some people need to go back to t5 lights and appreciate the blanket FULL ON or OFF and nothing else :eek:

I know its not ideal for those of us up high on the pedastol but i actually have had my lights working as lower power on the outside, higher on the inside. Add multiple "tanks", but lets not call them tanks, i like to call them zones so it doesnt put people off - Its very simple to do. Maybe not simple for everyone i guess.

FMF0331

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Totally agree, can’t make any changes or check the status unless you’re near the tank.
Last night while trying to make changes, it stated move closer to the tank. i was 6" near the tank, any closer i'd be in the tank. Took about 10 minutes to do my changes
Thanks Mobius
:rolleyes::mad:;Meh;Rage;Yuck

Rando

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Ecotech has long since lost interest in its customers. This company is a purely profit-making company. For them, customers are just gold donkeys that can be gutted, nothing more. Nothing more complex is done on their part, least of all to fix bugs. These are all just unnecessary costs that you would rather spend on another cross bike

Mikeltee

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Welcome to the hobby. Most of these clown companies apps suck badly. Bad UI, unintuitive design. Every bad thing you can think of.
AI has been producing quality hardware since you were probably in diapers. To call them a clown company shows your immaturity and ignorance. I assume you have a red sea...

Toys For Kids Drive

Untitled-2 copy.jpg

What prizes are you most excited to possibly win?

• CADE Aquarium

Votes: 39 53.4%
  • Turbo's Aquatics GC

Votes: 9 12.3%
  • Tunze Pumps

Votes: 18 24.7%
  • SBB Corals GC

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • AquaticLife Light

Votes: 10 13.7%
  • Orphek Light

Votes: 25 34.2%