Pkunk35

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good monday R2R!

Is your monday not going as planned?

Is the wrong side of the bed just whatever side you woke up on today?

Is STRESS creeping it’s way up into your brain/body/life? It def is for me today.

I remember reading a long time ago somewhere how staring into a fish tank was equal to meditation in terms of the effects on the brain. While I’m not sure if I just made that up, it’s clear that others think there is a link to stress relief/relaxation/calm with fish tanks:

NIH study

Vice article

so I wanted to post this video in case you need some relax today. It is of a sunburst anemone and a commensal anemone shrimp and is possibly one of the most glorious things I have seen up close, just gorgeous. I found it at Wotjek’s Reef In Chicago:

Remember that you have a symbiotic relationship with your tank! While you take care of it, please remember to enjoy your tank and get some of that stress relief. Thanks for watching and keep reefing!

Mastiffsrule

Where ever you go, there you are, so be nice 2 you
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is Awesome,

I love just looking at my tank. I also us staring at my tank to avoid talking to the wife.:)

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.8%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 31 17.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 18.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.4%
Back