Monday Holiday FlashSale December 13th, 3pm - 9pm pst

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazing quality and exceptional delivery. I also want to note that putting the bag inside the box with the foam inside IS A GAME CHANGER. I no longer have to try and finagle styrofoam peanuts into my trash bin!!!

Next up, lets get rid of packing peanuts and styrofoam or substitute them with something super bio degradable :) I'll do my part and pay extra costs to make that happen!

JoJosReef

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright everyone, this is where I am going to close out the sale. Thank you to everyone who joined us on this wonderful evening, I can't even begin to express how much the team and I appreciate you, we'll be nice and busy the next few days to say the least. Leftover items will be on the site until tomorrow afternoon and winners will be announced in the morning. I look forward to seeing all of you for our next and last livesale of the year, the day after Christmas, December 26th. until then keep testing and happy reefing :)
Hi Emilio! I'll be driving to Yosemite during the Dec 26th live sale. Any Christmas specials for this guy: https://uniquecorals.com/collections/lps/products/fungia-sp-plate-coral-1-stock-specimen
??
I'll be picking up my trachy and octo on the 30th on my way down--need more orange! Merry Christmas!

watty21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to our winners :

1st - Bob Nell
2nd - Sean Rock
3rd - Rebecca Watson

Happy New Year Celebration GIF by Faith Holland
Wait but actually, how do we receive this?

watty21

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, the test should have been in your box but if it was not please let us know and we will send a replacement
Oh no, that’s why I asked above. I check the whole box but I must have missed it. I pulled out all of the styrofoam and everything:/

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.2%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 31 18.8%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 41.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%
Back