Monday Madness FlashSale June 21st 3pm - 10pm pst

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

EmilioUC

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hero Image R2R June2.jpg

Monday Madness LivieSale Flash Sale
June 21st 3pm-10pm pst
Tons of new arrivals at killer prices!
Exclusive UC Solomon Islands corals coming in hot! Euphyllia heavy for all your Euphy fans out there.

$5 corals, rewards, guarantee, win awesome prizes!

For every $5 coral, must also purchase a non-$5 coral, limit of two $5 coral total per customer.
Awesome prizes: a Chunky Heaven n Hell Millepora frag, and 4 ICP tests for four winners.
Each purchaser will automatically be entered. Names are drawn at random.

Due to already heavily discounted prices, and the high cost of shipping. you MUST purchase a $29.99 shipping module to purchase in the LiveSale category. No exceptions.
No returns, no refunds, no substitutions on livestock. You must purchase a shipping module in order to participate in the LiveSale (unless you have paid for shipping on items from our main store, or have purchased $150 or more in the main store)

Last edited:

LAX Noob Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   1   0
Hero Image R2R June2.jpg

Monday Madness LivieSale Flash Sale
June 21st 3pm-10pm pst
Tons of new arrivals at killer prices!
Exclusive UC Solomon Islands corals coming in hot! Euphyllia heavy for all your Euphy fans out there.

$5 corals, rewards, guarantee, win awesome prizes!

For every $5 coral, must also purchase a non-$5 coral, limit of two $5 coral total per customer.
Awesome prizes: a prize coral, and 4 ICP tests for four winners.
Each purchaser will automatically be entered. Names are drawn at random.

Due to already heavily discounted prices, and the high cost of shipping. you MUST purchase a $29.99 shipping module to purchase in the LiveSale category. No exceptions.
No returns, no refunds, no substitutions on livestock. You must purchase a shipping module in order to participate in the LiveSale (unless you have paid for shipping on items from our main store, or have purchased $150 or more in the main store)
Local pickup?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Oooh this will be good!
unnamed.gif

LabyrinthCorals

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does the shipping module have to be purchased before/with the first item or can I grab one close to the end? Not sure what day I want yet

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 72.1%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.3%
Back