Monday Magic Live Event | Coral-Vault | April 10th

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
codybot bar.jpg

WHEEL OF PRIZES
SPIN 5
@Kiwicare

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So I'm going through the Harry Potter series now, and I'm current on Order Of The Phoenix. At a certain point, the gang needs to get to The Ministry of Magic In London to save Sirius "XM" Black, and Luna suggests they "fly, of course", which they do. They fly on Thestrals. Problem is, only people that have seen death can actually see Thestrals, and they set up earlier in the movie that only Harry and Luna could see them.

That means, Hermione, Ginny, Ron, and Neville had to not only find and climb onto, but ride invisible flying horses from Hogwarts to London. That sounds terrifying! "Don't look down, don't look down, don't look down...."

@Kasrift @Elfie22 @Megachipz @tbrown3589 @BettytheDancer

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So I'm going through the Harry Potter series now, and I'm current on Order Of The Phoenix. At a certain point, the gang needs to get to The Ministry of Magic In London to save Sirius "XM" Black, and Luna suggests they "fly, of course", which they do. They fly on Thestrals. Problem is, only people that have seen death can actually see Thestrals, and they set up earlier in the movie that only Harry and Luna could see them.

That means, Hermione, Ginny, Ron, and Neville had to not only find and climb onto, but ride invisible flying horses from Hogwarts to London. That sounds terrifying! "Don't look down, don't look down, don't look down...."

No different than people riding in Wonder Woman's invisible jet.

BettytheDancer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Oh yeah for sure terrifying. I'm rereading the series now and just got tot he point where Arthur Weasley was attacked.

Coral-vault

DFW's Premier Aquatics Dealer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol I told my wife I won some corals that were coming and then got a haul of about 18 corals the other day and she’s like Jesus you won all of that?
Confused Little Girl GIF
We have no problem writing fake invoices at zero dollars. Plenty of wifes have actually asked us to do this so their husband doesn't see lol

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We have no problem writing fake invoices at zero dollars. Plenty of wifes have actually asked us to do this so their husband doesn't see lol
@tbrown3589 I got you covered buddy ;) he’s writing up your “invoice” now. You can worry about your kids college fund later.
910B1F8F-8AE7-4264-A9BB-B1D9F114858F.jpeg

Last edited:

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Oh yeah for sure terrifying. I'm rereading the series now and just got tot he point where Arthur Weasley was attacked.
I haven’t read the books in ages but I rewatch the movies about once a year. Maybe I should get the audio books. I like to listen to audio books while I work on things.

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Coral-vault if you wanna throw me a smoking deal on the last Gamora I won't be upset! Lol That being said added more goodies today! Thanks again!
Oh man I misread. I thought this was @Coral-vault asking for someone to make a big deal on the Gamora. I’ll tell you what @Elfie22, I’ll go in 50/50 with you, I’ll go pick it up, take the torch, and I’ll send you the frag plug. Sound good?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 39 32.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 23.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 19.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back