• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Monti Eating Nudis

SUS

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You heard that right! Looking to rid my tank of montis. I have several encrusting montis that are just taking over everything. I have no way to remove them as my tank is made up of a handful of very large rocks that are very encrusted.
Hoping someone is battling them and can ship me an infested frag
Thanks!

OP
OP
S

SUS

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s way too much for epoxy or glue. Some of them are like 12” square covering rocks. I’ve even planing acros on top lol

JGT

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You heard that right! Looking to rid my tank of montis. I have several encrusting montis that are just taking over everything. I have no way to remove them as my tank is made up of a handful of very large rocks that are very encrusted.
Hoping someone is battling them and can ship me an infested frag
Thanks!
Usually the encrusting ones you can break off like a giant saltine cracker. Can’t do that?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Heck- sell them to me !!

OP
OP
S

SUS

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can’t remove them manually. These are not plating Montis that I can just break off. Id have to literally remove all my rock and chisel it away bit by bit. Not an option

Back