More @ MACNA 2019: IceCap 2K & 4K Gyre Pumps + Dual WiFi Controller!

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
I thought it was just my imagination that every time I walked past the CoralVue booth at MACNA that I saw a camera fixed on @[email protected]. Now I know why!!! Keep rolling out the content - this is great info and exciting to see all of the new products on the way!!!

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

One minute of patience, ten years of peace.
View Badges
Reaction score
I thought it was just my imagination that every time I walked past the CoralVue booth at MACNA that I saw a camera fixed on @[email protected]. Now I know why!!! Keep rolling out the content - this is great info and exciting to see all of the new products on the way!!!
Thank you! We just wanted to take the opportunity to bring people to the show that may not have been able to make it this year!

MrWheelock

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Its much appreciated there was no way i could attend this year due to being deployed. Its good to see a bigger ice cap gyre honestly i loved the price point of the 1 and 2k but there wasnt enough flow.

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

View Badges
Reaction score
Its much appreciated there was no way i could attend this year due to being deployed. Its good to see a bigger ice cap gyre honestly i loved the price point of the 1 and 2k but there wasnt enough flow.
Thank you very much for your service!

Kris B

View Badges
Reaction score
Any idea roughly when the 4k will be available? I'm in need of a few new power heads and would like to upgrade to the 4ks

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

View Badges
Reaction score
@[email protected] Can pricing on these be disclosed yet? And any word on what minimum GPH is out of the 2k on lowest setting?

Thanks!
@Kyl Let me see if I can find out the answers to your questions. I didn't see the minimum flow listed on the box, but our staff may know. Thank you in advance for your patience! I'll probably have some answers tomorrow.

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

View Badges
Reaction score
How's that for service, 8pm! Thanks, debating picking up a couple 1k's for my frag tank, or waiting for the 2k's if I can dial them down reasonably, hence min GPH.
Burning the midnight oil!

That makes sense to me, especially since the 1K's are on sale now. I will do my best to find out what I can as quickly as I can.

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

View Badges
Reaction score
How's that for service, 8pm! Thanks, debating picking up a couple 1k's for my frag tank, or waiting for the 2k's if I can dial them down reasonably, hence min GPH.
So pricing is still TBD. We have a request into the manufacturer to find out what the minimum flow rate is. I will follow up once we hear back!

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

View Badges
Reaction score
So pricing is still TBD. We have a request into the manufacturer to find out what the minimum flow rate is. I will follow up once we hear back!
Just wanted to follow up about the minimum flow rates you asked about for the new IceCap Gyres.

IceCap Gyre 2K
GPH(Gallons Per Hour)
Level 1 739
Level 2 863
Level 3 986
Level 4 1109
Level 5 1233
Level 6 1356
Level 7 1480
Level 8 1603
Level 9 1726
Level 10 1849

IceCap Gyre 4K
GPH(Gallons Per Hour)
Level 1 1268
Level 2 1567
Level 3 1867
Level 4 2166
Level 5 2466
Level 6 2766
Level 7 3065
Level 8 3365
Level 9 3664
Level 10 3963

OP
Jeff@CoralVue

[email protected]

View Badges
Reaction score
Thanks Jeff. Any word on packaging / bundles at this point?
I am guessing your question is in regards to whether you can buy a pump with the new dual WiFi controller and a pump by itself? The answer to both are yes.

Plus, since you can directly connect and power up to 4 pumps with our new HYDROS WaveEngine, we believe they'll be an uptick in "pump only" sales for IceCap, Maxspect, and Reef Octopus.

Now, if you were just curious what the packaging is going to look like, here is a preview (they may have changed slightly since I saw these mock-ups):

packaging-icecap-gyre-2.png

packaging-icecap-gyre.png

Do you consider the hobby of keeping saltwater reef aquarums amazing?

• YES

Votes: 270 97.1%
  • NO

Votes: 6 2.2%
  • Other (please explain in thread)

Votes: 2 0.7%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors