Morgantown - Selling Everything (Livestock First)

Averhoeven

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Between work, kids and other responsibilities, I haven't had a chance to actually enjoy my tank for over a year (a Reefer 750). It is just another "task that needs to be done". We recently got back from a Disney trip and had a cyano outbreak that has proven very difficult to overcome while we were gone and a couple of equipment malfunctions that just tipped me over. I lost a 7" Kung Pao, a bunch of other named acros that had been growing for years, etc. I think I'm done, after 6 years the tank has pushed me away. So, I need to sell what livestock is remaining. Everything in the tank was quarantined before going in using TTM for livestock or a separate tank for 2 months for things not suitable for TTM.

There are approx 10 rose (with orange and green striping in them) bubble tip anemones
A green rock flower anemone
A Red Sea Regal Angel
A mini Naso tang (he's always been small, though is at least 6 years old)
A beautiful purple tang
2 Snowflake clowns
1 black occellaris clown
1 gold lightning maroon clown

Corals
A frogspawn the size of a volleyball
Multiple large plating montiporas
A 3" princess peach acro
A 4 headed bright red Bowerbankii
An approx 20 headed bright green Duncan colony
A "frost" encrusting coral (can't remember specific type)
A neon yellow encrusting coral (can't remember specific type)
3 large (softball sized) lobophyllia: one blue and orange, one "rainbow" from WWC and another rainbow-like
2x 7-12 headed rainbow acan colonies
An approx 12" long blueberry acro
A number of large bright green mushrooms (look kind of like WWC fuzzy radioactive rhodactis)
A large pair of galaxy mushroom corals (dark purple/black with orange-whiteish dots all over)
a number of large zoa rocks

There are probably more, but that's what I have skimming through it right now. Some are very encrusted onto live rock so will need to go with the rock and potentially 1 or 2 other corals. Once the livestock is gone, I've got a ton of equipment (5 Ecotech lights, a full Apex system, 2x 55 gallon drums mixing station, etc) that I will be selling too.

Text me at 615 335 5209 if interested in anything. Thanks

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Between work, kids and other responsibilities, I haven't had a chance to actually enjoy my tank for over a year (a Reefer 750). It is just another "task that needs to be done". We recently got back from a Disney trip and had a cyano outbreak that has proven very difficult to overcome while we were gone and a couple of equipment malfunctions that just tipped me over. I lost a 7" Kung Pao, a bunch of other named acros that had been growing for years, etc. I think I'm done, after 6 years the tank has pushed me away. So, I need to sell what livestock is remaining. Everything in the tank was quarantined before going in using TTM for livestock or a separate tank for 2 months for things not suitable for TTM.

There are approx 10 rose (with orange and green striping in them) bubble tip anemones
A green rock flower anemone
A Red Sea Regal Angel
A mini Naso tang (he's always been small, though is at least 6 years old)
A beautiful purple tang
2 Snowflake clowns
1 black occellaris clown
1 gold lightning maroon clown

Corals
A frogspawn the size of a volleyball
Multiple large plating montiporas
A 3" princess peach acro
A 4 headed bright red Bowerbankii
An approx 20 headed bright green Duncan colony
A "frost" encrusting coral (can't remember specific type)
A neon yellow encrusting coral (can't remember specific type)
3 large (softball sized) lobophyllia: one blue and orange, one "rainbow" from WWC and another rainbow-like
2x 7-12 headed rainbow acan colonies
An approx 12" long blueberry acro
A number of large bright green mushrooms (look kind of like WWC fuzzy radioactive rhodactis)
A large pair of galaxy mushroom corals (dark purple/black with orange-whiteish dots all over)
a number of large zoa rocks

There are probably more, but that's what I have skimming through it right now. Some are very encrusted onto live rock so will need to go with the rock and potentially 1 or 2 other corals. Once the livestock is gone, I've got a ton of equipment (5 Ecotech lights, a full Apex system, 2x 55 gallon drums mixing station, etc) that I will be selling too.

Text me at 615 335 5209 if interested in anything. Thanks
Text sent

OP
OP
A

Averhoeven

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here are some pictures I just took while doing a water change. My cellphone doesn't do a great job, but its what I've got.

These 2 are the Princess Peach and the Blueberry when I got them. I can't, for the life of me, get a good pic of them today.
Peach (old in the top left, current)

Screenshot_20220717-143707_Gallery.jpg 20220717_144617.jpg
Blueberry (old, current)
Screenshot_20220717-143608_Gallery.jpg 20220717_144912.jpg

Anemones
20220717_133251.jpg 20220717_132957.jpg

Duncan
20220717_133246.jpg

Bowerbankii with war coral nearby
20220717_133230.jpg 20220717_132912.jpg

Acans, galaxy shrooms and zoas
20220717_133046.jpg 20220717_133008.jpg

Green shrooms and meat coral
20220717_133034.jpg

Lobos
20220717_133025.jpg 20220717_133015.jpg 20220717_133019.jpg

Purple monti undata and chalice
20220717_132932.jpg

Giant frogspawn, "frost" encruster, tangerine lepto? (I think)
20220717_132923.jpg

You can see the fluorescent yellow encruster in the top right, there's really no good angle to get it. Another tangerine lepto? at the bottom.
20220717_132947.jpg

Last edited:

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guess the better question is what do you want for all of the livestock?

OP
OP
A

Averhoeven

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Guess the better question is what do you want for all of the livestock?
I'm sort of figuring out prices as people message me about items, I haven't really come up with an all-in-one package deal. I've been using what I originally paid for stuff (I haven't bought anything in 3 years, so all those prices are pre-reef tank inflation prices and things have only gotten bigger) as the basis or, for things I can't find the original receipt for (few), I've just been skimming R2R posts and low balling it. For the livestock, if someone wanted to just take it all away in one fell swoop I think we could have a conversation at around $2500. There's stuff that I either didn't show in pictures or are just off to the sides. I figured I would focus on the larger, more meaningful things to start and maybe use the other pieces as stocking stuffers, etc when people pick things up.

OP
OP
A

Averhoeven

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am hoping to clear out the livestock soon. If someone is willing to take it all, I'll help you pull it out and pack it all up for $500.

Any equipment left?
All of the equipment is left because I am still trying to clear out livestock. Once that's gone, I'll start with the equipment.

choob99

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am hoping to clear out the livestock soon. If someone is willing to take it all, I'll help you pull it out and pack it all up for $500.

All of the equipment is left because I am still trying to clear out livestock. Once that's gone, I'll start with the equipment.
Definitely keep me updated, I don't want any of the livestock but interested in the whole system once that is gone

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 110 87.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back