• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Morning need to sell

stinkydavis

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
My wife recently took a job that will be taking me from Wisconsin to Virginia. I feel it may be easier to sell my setup instead of moving it and get a larger new tank in VA. It’s an SCA tank and stand 150G. Under 6 months old. I would sell it with. The K7 v3 pros, all the rock, a sicce1320, a jebao gyre, 55 gallon sump with a reef octopus 150-int, the corals. I would like to keep the fish and am trying to figure that out. I dont think it’s worth parting out. What do you guys think it’s worth? I can move it but I would love bigger and only got the 150 because it’s on a first floor over a basement and I find almost all homes in VA are direct on Slab.

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back