Most fluorescent zoas?

cdw79

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I'm thinking of adding to my zoa garden, and/or potentially trading some out. I once had a colony of BamBams that looked unbelievable, and I want to get a list going of zoas with that similar fluorescent coloring, whatever the color, as several zoas I have now are nice, but don't glow like those BamBams did. Any recommendations for the brightest / most fluorescent zoas you've come across?

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com

brrdawg

Community Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
The zoanthids I have In my zoa garden are Butt muchers, fire and ice, sonic flare, Gatorade, Green Bay packer, rainbow hornet, blue hornet, bow tie blasters, BigR space chaos, CK Saturn rings, KGB, and goblins on fire zoanthids. All have been doing great and could be great additions to your zoanthid garden.
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 11
World Wide Corals
Join the movement!
World Wide Corals
OP
C

cdw79

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I do have utter chaos, only 4 or 5 polyps right now but growing steadily and they're definitely a bright one. Thinking I definitely need some more BamBams, and I'd grab some Pink Diamonds but I already have a veryyy similar variety that's a purple-y pink with yellow rims that probably prevent me for going for them. Any others? Great recs so far

EricR

Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
The zoanthids I have In my zoa garden are Butt munchers, ...
Zoa names crack me up. I have like 5-6 different kinds and don't remember any of the names,,, except for Rastas 'cause name kinda fits there and easy to remember.

Afraid to ask what Butt Munchers look like...

World Wide Corals
www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com