MOST Livestock Inventory We've Seen in MONTHS!

FishyBusinessAq

Fishy Business Aquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
Sorry Summer, but don't let the door hit you on the way out! We will be posting ALL day, but we are thrilled to share that we have gotten in some AMAZING inventory in almost all categories!

SHOP here: https://fishybusinessaquatics.com/

:):):):):):):):):):)

GIVEAWAY (3).jpg

jp_75

View Badges
Reaction score
what salinity you guys ship?

OP
FishyBusinessAq

FishyBusinessAq

Fishy Business Aquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
what salinity you guys ship?
Typically our salinity is lower than the normal home aquarium, we ship at around 1.021-1.022

Billldg

Going off the reef end
View Badges
Reaction score
I will be the first to say that @FishyBusinessAq is the real deal, received a shipment from them a week ago and they are better than what you can get at the LFS. Great colors on the fish and very healthy. I recommend buying from them and will do so again when the purple tang, spotted yellow eye tang, and blue green chromis get out of QT.

OP
FishyBusinessAq

FishyBusinessAq

Fishy Business Aquatics
View Badges
Reaction score
I will be the first to say that @FishyBusinessAq is the real deal, received a shipment from them a week ago and they are better than what you can get at the LFS. Great colors on the fish and very healthy. I recommend buying from them and will do so again when the purple tang, spotted yellow eye tang, and blue green chromis get out of QT.
Thank you very much! We do have purple tangs and blue green chromis available now, but not spotted yellow eye tangs yet. :)

Billldg

Going off the reef end
View Badges
Reaction score
Thank you very much! We do have purple tangs and blue green chromis available now, but not spotted yellow eye tangs yet. :)
After the fish get out of QT I will get a convict tang and a Pink streaked wrasse from you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors