Moving a Huge Colony of Acropora efflorescens [Video]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Acropora efflorescens is one of our long time favorite species of Acropora in an aquarium, they have the coolest shape, awesome color, and can quickly grow to large sizes in captivity. These qualities mean that Acro Efflo frags are available through many coral farmers in the aquarium hobby, and there’s the occasional colony that’s grown […]
Source

Continue reading...

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Am I the only one that's thinking dang the guy with the efflo got hosed in the trade . Milka stylo and a candy cane , get out of here lol. I mean a couple cool pieces too but dang if he just sold 50, $40 frags he could have really gone shopping . Awesome piece though , nice to see huge colonies nowadays

BAUCE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Am I the only one that's thinking dang the guy with the efflo got hosed in the trade . Milka stylo and a candy cane , get out of here lol. I mean a couple cool pieces too but dang if he just sold 50, $40 frags he could have really gone shopping . Awesome piece though , nice to see huge colonies nowadays
maybe its just the dudes demeanor but he didnt look to stoked on those pieces as he was being shown them. Some times its just not worth fragging pieces up when they are that large. As a store owner its probably different though...

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 48 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 20.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 8.0%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.9%
Back