Moving back to Minneapolis. Is there Reef Life there?

Fieryfrog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There hasn't been any action in the Minnesota forum on R2R. It makes me a little scared about moving back. Is there any Reef life in Minneapolis? I sure hope so. I do like to trade and talk Reefs.

KJoFan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure there's a ton of MN folks that frequent R2R. But, there is reefing life in MN. Check out the local forum TCMAS - Front Page for the MN reefing community.

OP
OP
Fieryfrog

Fieryfrog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have spent the last 3 years in Alabama. And I am surprised by the amount of reefers that are here. In Birmingham there are 3-4 Marine shops, where I can get coral and fish. I am hoping for the same back home.

SALTYwaterDOG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Southern Minnesota here. Not many on the forums here. The other forums are stagnant as well. Looking forward to seeing you's around.

Leslie Tabor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I am not in cities but if you are ever near Brownsdale MN I am trying to be a reefer! Welcome back! Bulk Reef Supply is awesome and I really like Wet World, Saltwater Empire is ok.

walter84

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TCMAS.org is great local board and group. I have a 6 gallon running and am slowly building a 110 gallon

SALTYwaterDOG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wouldn't let me create a profile as well. there must be a problem with the site. I tried the faq's link and it said it did not support mobile device's. This could be my problem
I tried to sign up for that forum but I can't get the sign up to work! One of the guys at Wet World told me about it.

Leslie Tabor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wouldn't let me create a profile as well. there must be a problem with the site. I tried the faq's link and it said it did not support mobile device's. This could be my problem
OK good to know, I tried again last night and it wouldn't let me. I won't take it too personally! ;)

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 112 57.7%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 57 29.4%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 70 36.1%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 33 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 58 29.9%
Back