• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Moving Sale: Redsea Reefer 170

Item Price
$150
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

animan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RedSea Reefer 170, including stand.
34g display + 9-gallon sump.

Took down my tank a couple of days ago. Includes working Eheim Pump. Also includes custom-made Clearview acrylic net top from Artfully Acrylic ($135 value). It is missing the 1.5 gallon auto top-off container, which I have never used and misplaced since I was using external ATO. Tank has a small chip on the top glass (see picture) which is cosmetic only. There are some holes and stickers in the cabinet where controllers and dosers were mounted. Tank needs cleaning!

$150. Local pickup only in Bay Area, California (South Bay)
Thanks!

IMG_2093.jpeg

IMG_2090.jpeg

IMG_2092.jpeg

IMG_2088.jpeg

CdubsMixReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RedSea Reefer 170, including stand.
34g display + 9-gallon sump.

Took down my tank a couple of days ago. Includes working Eheim Pump. Also includes custom-made Clearview acrylic net top from Artfully Acrylic ($135 value). It is missing the 1.5 gallon auto top-off container, which I have never used and misplaced since I was using external ATO. Tank has a small chip on the top glass (see picture) which is cosmetic only. There are some holes and stickers in the cabinet where controllers and dosers were mounted. Tank needs cleaning!

$150. Local pickup only in Bay Area, California (South Bay)
Thanks!

IMG_2093.jpeg

IMG_2090.jpeg

IMG_2092.jpeg

IMG_2088.jpeg

OP
OP
A

animan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just saw you sent me a pm a while ago. I’m a noob when it comes to stuff of here. Where do I check the PM

You already responded to my PM. The price is very low as it is, I can't reduce it any further. Sorry.

CdubsMixReef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great. When do you want to pick it up?
If the guy in San Jose that just messaged you want it you can go ahead an sell it cause I just got off the phone an won’t be able to make that way till Saturday now. I’ll keep looking and if it’s there Thursday I’ll send u a deposit and come get it Thursday.
Thanks

OP
OP
A

animan

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
srt4eric was busy and unable to pickup... will be busy for a while.... So bump.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 113 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.2%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.3%
Back