• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Moving sale Reefer 450 and other items

Item Price
$100-$450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Clarkjw2002

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beginning the retirement move prep. For sale:

1. New in box (bought 2 yrs ago) Reef Octopus regal 250: $450 shipped. Sold
---Was for my retirement build but ended up getting a bubble king with my dreambox sump.
2. Neptune WAV pump used for a year or two and in storage the last few yrs: $100 shipped. Sold
---Can throw in the 1 link control module if needed. Apparently sold off my other 2 pumps as I can't find.
3. Lifereef SVS2-24 with Mag 9 pump: $250 shipped. Sold
---Been in storage for 7 or so yrs. Pump was replaced during its last year of use.
4. Two Ice Cap 250 watt MH ballasts: $100 shipped for both.
----Bought used and used for a year with Sfiligoi fixtures that have since been sold.
5. My complete reefer 450 set up once I get livestock fragged and moved. Includes a reef octopus elite 150 skimmer w/CO2 scrubber, 48" sun power power module, MP40, Octopulse powerhead, Since Syncra silent 4.0 or 5.0 return (can't remember which), GHL stand alone doser with three one gal containers etc., plus the Apex if wanted. I've never updated firmware and program it with the display so have never had an issue. Tank and Apex have been up and running for going on 8yrs I think.
---Would like to contribute to a young reefer looking to get into the hobby but can't afford the start up costs. If there is someone new to the hobby in the DC area I will give this system away for the price of moving it out in May. PM me.

PayPal fees included in the prices. If you want more pics let me know.

unnamed-3.jpg
unnamed-5.jpg
unnamed.jpg
unnamed-1.jpg
unnamed-2.jpg
unnamed-4.jpg

Last edited:

500gal

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Beginning the retirement move prep. For sale:

1. New in box (bought 2 yrs ago) Reef Octopus regal 250: $450 shipped.
---Was for my retirement build but ended up getting a bubble king with my dreambox sump.
2. Neptune WAV pump used for a year or two and in storage the last few yrs: $100 shipped.
---Can throw in the 1 link control module if needed. Apparently sold off my other 2 pumps as I can't find.
3. Lifereef SVS2-24 with Mag 9 pump: $250 shipped.
---Been in storage for 7 or so yrs. Pump was replaced during its last year of use.
4. Two Ice Cap 250 watt MH ballasts: $100 shipped for both.
----Bought used and used for a year with Sfiligoi fixtures that have since been sold.
5. My complete reefer 450 set up once I get livestock fragged and moved. Includes a reef octopus elite 150 skimmer w/CO2 scrubber, 48" sun power power module, MP40, Octopulse powerhead, Since Syncra silent 4.0 or 5.0 return (can't remember which), GHL stand alone doser with three one gal containers etc., plus the Apex if wanted. I've never updated firmware and program it with the display so have never had an issue. Tank and Apex have been up and running for going on 8yrs I think.
---Would like to contribute to a young reefer looking to get into the hobby but can't afford the start up costs. If there is someone new to the hobby in the DC area I will give this system away for the price of moving it out in May. PM me.

PayPal fees included in the prices. If you want more pics let me know.

unnamed-3.jpg
unnamed-5.jpg
unnamed.jpg
unnamed-1.jpg
unnamed-2.jpg
unnamed-4.jpg
I would be very interested in the reefer 450 deal

OP
OP
C

Clarkjw2002

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump.

Last chance on the ice cap ballasts. If no takers they will go in the dumpster. All other items sold.

500gal, I will shoot you a PM in case you have not figured out how to do this yet.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 50 56.2%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.4%
Back