Moving - selling entire system and livestock

BlueDevil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I am paid member of ETRC in Knoxville. Hopefully posting this ad here doesn't violate the MTRC rules.

I am moving and exiting the hobby for now. I am selling my whole system, including tank, equipment, livestock and corals. Here is a listing of everything I have for sale. If someone wants the entire system system, PM me and I can assure you I will give you a heck of a deal on it. I am located in Knoxville so transport of course will be up to you. I will be glad to provide all the help needed for teardown/loading etc...

If the system is sold in parts, I would like to sell the corals first, and then the fish since I will likely have to take the rock out to catch the fish. After those are sold I can sell the other equipment. I will be glad to offer discounts on multiple items bought together.

This system has been running for exactly a year now and there are zero pests or underlying issues that I know of. Everything has been healthy and growing well.

I am only posting a few corals pictures as samples else this post will end up being massive. PM me if you would like pictures of a specific item or coral/fish.

Since I am located in Knoxville, I realize a sale might be difficult to coordinate logistically. If someone has a large enough coral/fish order, I am willing to drive and meet halfway or even all the way for a large enough order. Sorry but I am just not set up for shipping livestock. Equipment I can ship when the time comes.

Please feel free to ask any questions if you need additional information on anything.

Tank and equipment:
Miracles Aquariums custom tank with 1/4" glass all around, starphire on the front panel. The corners have armored seams. There is only one minor scratch where a snail tracked some sand. It is only noticeable if you look for it.
Rock ~100lbs of Marco Rock that was started as dry rock but is now well seeded. $150
Sand: ~90lbs of Tropic Eden Mesoflakes
Overflow: Synergy Reef 16” ghost overflow.
Lighting: 3 x Radion XR30 G4 Pros with diffusers and Reeflink (two are about 2 years old I believe, 1 is a little over a year old). $500 each
48” Aquatic Life Y5 hybrid fixture
Pumps:
1 Ecotech Vectra L2 (a year old – never run above 25%) - $300
1 Maxspect XF350 gyre (a year old – never run above 10%) - $150
1 Redsea Reefwave 45 (a year old – never run above 25%) - $150

Skimmer: Bubble Magus Curve 9 Elite (1 year old): $250
Heater: BRS 600-watt Titanium heater + controller (1 year old): $75

Corals:

SPS (unless otherwise noted, all the SPS are at least 1.5” – 2” by now with almost all having multiple branches with new growth). I have a few that I would consider mini-colonies at this point. Please note that all the SPS have fully encrusted over the plugs and onto the rock. So if I were to pull them out, the portion encrusted on the rock will be cut away. The corals will be on the original plug without the stems since I don't want to stress the coral by cutting it at the base.

PC Superman: $40
BC Rainbows in Spain: $50
BC Rainbow Sarmentosa: $50
BC Thundercats: $50
BC Tinkro Belle: $40
BC Mothership: $40
BC Kermit Song Granulosa: $40
CB Flaming Unicorn: $25 (it got stung on one side but the rest of the frag is very healthy and coloring up great)
CB Maleficent: $75
CB Sex on the Beach: $25
CB Burning Banana Milli: $25
CC Voodoo Magic: $40
TSA Optimus Prime: $100
TSA Daydream: $100
Walt Disney (mini-colony): $150
SC Orange Passion (mini-colony): $200
SC Orange Passion 1.5” frag: $75
WWC Pink Passion (mini-colony): $100
RMF Acid Trip (mini-colony): $150

A couple of acans: $75
Assorted zoa rocks - SOLD

Livestock:

Yellow Tang (3.5” from nose to tail): $100
3 x lyretail anthias: $75
Japanese Swallowtail Angel: $50
Royal Gramma Basslett: free to good home!
Yellow watchman goby + pistol shrimp: $25
Yellow Belly Hippo Tang: $50
Fairy Wrasse: $25
Leopard Wrasse: $25

Maxima clam

Large anemone rock filled with at least 30 green speckled Rose BTAs: $150 - SOLD

The first set of pictures are a little older and taken with my DSLR using the Avast Marine Top Down porthole. The others I took this morning with a cellphone and orange filter.

P1000195.JPG

P1000207.JPG

P1000208.JPG

P1000210.JPG

P1000197.JPG

P1000212.JPG

IMG_9482.jpg

IMG_9483.jpg

IMG_9513.jpg

IMG_9541.jpg
IMG_9544.jpg

IMG_9542.jpg

IMG_9517.jpg

IMG_9518.jpg

Last edited:

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I am paid member of ETRC in Knoxville. Hopefully posting this ad here doesn't violate the MTRC rules.

I am moving and exiting the hobby for now. I am selling my whole system, including tank, equipment, livestock and corals. Here is a listing of everything I have for sale. If someone wants the entire system system, PM me and I can assure you I will give you a heck of a deal on it. I am located in Knoxville so transport of course will be up to you. I will be glad to provide all the help needed for teardown/loading etc...

If the system is sold in parts, I would like to sell the corals first, and then the fish since I will likely have to take the rock out to catch the fish. After those are sold I can sell the other equipment. I will be glad to offer discounts on multiple items bought together.

This system has been running for exactly a year now and there are zero pests or underlying issues that I know of. Everything has been healthy and growing well.

I am only posting a few corals pictures as samples else this post will end up being massive. PM me if you would like pictures of a specific item or coral/fish.

Since I am located in Knoxville, I realize a sale might be difficult to coordinate logistically. If someone has a large enough coral/fish order, I am willing to drive and meet halfway or even all the way for a large enough order. Sorry but I am just not set up for shipping livestock. Equipment I can ship when the time comes.

Please feel free to ask any questions if you need additional information on anything.

Tank and equipment:
Miracles Aquariums custom tank with 1/4" glass all around, starphire on the front panel. The corners have armored seams. There is only one minor scratch where a snail tracked some sand. It is only noticeable if you look for it.
Rock ~100lbs of Marco Rock that was started as dry rock but is now well seeded. $150
Sand: ~90lbs of Tropic Eden Mesoflakes
Overflow: Synergy Reef 16” ghost overflow.
Lighting: 3 x Radion XR30 G4 Pros with diffusers and Reeflink (two are about 2 years old I believe, 1 is a little over a year old). $500 each
48” Aquatic Life Y5 hybrid fixture
Pumps:
1 Ecotech Vectra L2 (a year old – never run above 25%) - $300
1 Maxspect XF350 gyre (a year old – never run above 10%) - $150
1 Redsea Reefwave 45 (a year old – never run above 25%) - $150

Skimmer: Bubble Magus Curve 9 Elite (1 year old): $250
Heater: BRS 600-watt Titanium heater + controller (1 year old): $75

Corals:

SPS (unless otherwise noted, all the SPS are at least 1.5” – 2” by now with almost all having multiple branches with new growth). I have a few that I would consider mini-colonies at this point.

PC Superman: $40
BC Rainbows in Spain: $50
BC Rainbow Sarmentosa: $50
BC Thundercats: $50
BC Tinkro Belle: $40
BC Mothership: $40
BC Kermit Song Granulosa: $40
CB Flaming Unicorn: $25 (it got stung on one side but the rest of the frag is very healthy and coloring up great)
CB Maleficent: $75
CB Sex on the Beach: $25
CB Burning Banana Milli: $25
CC Voodoo Magic: $40
TSA Optimus Prime: $100
TSA Daydream: $100
Walt Disney (mini-colony): $150
SC Orange Passion (mini-colony): $200
SC Orange Passion 1.5” frag: $75
WWC Pink Passion (mini-colony): $100
RMF Acid Trip (mini-colony): $150

A couple of acans
Assorted zoa rocks

Livestock:

Yellow Tang (3.5” from nose to tail): $100
3 x lyretail anthias: $75
Japanese Swallowtail Angel: $50
Royal Gramma Basslett: free to good home!
Yellow watchman goby + pistol shrimp: $25
Yellow Belly Hippo Tang: $50
Fairy Wrasse: $25
Leopard Wrasse: $25

Maxima clam

Large anemone rock filled with at least 30 green speckled Rose BTAs: $150

The first set of pictures are a little older and taken with my DSLR using the Avast Marine Top Down porthole. The others I took this morning with a cellphone and orange filter.

P1000195.JPG

P1000207.JPG

P1000208.JPG

P1000210.JPG

P1000197.JPG

P1000212.JPG

IMG_9482.jpg

IMG_9483.jpg

IMG_9513.jpg

IMG_9541.jpg
IMG_9544.jpg

IMG_9542.jpg

IMG_9517.jpg

IMG_9518.jpg
If you will sell the nem rock by itself, I can get this weekend, probably Saturday morning.

I would also be interested in the zoa rocks, but no prices listed. Let me know on those.

OP
OP
BlueDevil

BlueDevil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you will sell the nem rock by itself, I can get this weekend, probably Saturday morning.

I would also be interested in the zoa rocks, but no prices listed. Let me know on those.

I can certainly sell both the nem rock and the zoas by themselves this Saturday. I can do $150 for all three zoa rocks pictured. One rock is all rastas (more than 100 polyps I'd say), one rock is all Sunny D's and the third rock is a mix of candy apple reds, blondies, red hornets, emeralds on fire and scrambled eggs.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can certainly sell both the nem rock and the zoas by themselves this Saturday. I can do $150 for all three zoa rocks pictured. One rock is all rastas (more than 100 polyps I'd say), one rock is all Sunny D's and the third rock is a mix of candy apple reds, blondies, red hornets, emeralds on fire and scrambled eggs.
PM inbound.

NeveSSL

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be coming to Nashville soon from Knoxville and could bring some of his stuff with me for a small fee to help with my gas if anyone would like some of this but can't make it out. I have a truck and could even fit the equipment if needed.

Brandon

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 36 30.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%

Back