Moving / Selling Gear and Livestock, MD area

MediocreAtEverything

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am moving 400 miles away and can't easily restart my tank properly. Unfortunely the move itself is stressful enough that I've made the decision to take everything down and try to get good homes for the livestock and not risk their deaths trying to move them. I have a Red Sea Reefer 650 Peninusla with a "NSA" aquascape of 3 large pieces that are now covered in coraline and have been cycled for 1.5 years. It is not very branchy like some other aquascapes and has plenty of hiding spots for small and large fish. Short Video below.

Live Rock Aquascape (trying to sell it locally to keep it live)

Zoa Rock
Monti Encrused LR

All fish were from QT vendors (FishHotel, TSM, Biota direct or QT'ed myself HTTM)

Chalk Bass (sold)
Occelaris Clown Pair
Biota Yellow Tang 4-5 inches
Kole Tang 4 inches (spotted variety, no lines)
One Spot Foxface 5-6 inch
Orchid Dottyback
Purple Firefish (sold)
2 Biota Pink Square Anthias (3.5 inch, still untransitioned females)
Biota Coral Beauty (sold)
Longnose Hawkfish 4 inch
Male Melanarus Wrasse 4 inch

All coral in video is accounted for, but if you really want something I'm still flexible.

Gear I am willing to sell

Red Sea Reefer 650 Peninsula, stand, sump, etc..
Badly scratched (willing to sell very cheap). Might be possible to buff out, but only while empty. PM for details.

3 Coral Care Gen 2's with DIY hanging kit, comes with 3 controllers (asking $1000)
Vectra M2 pump (sold)
Tunze Turbelle Stream 3 6150 (sold)
Bubble Magus Medium Rollermat (extra rolls)
Inkbird heater controller
Finnex 500W titanium heater
Red Sea RSK-300 Skimmer
BRS 5 stage RODI unit

I am trying to sell / donate local as I am too busy moving to ship anything at this time. Livestock must go first and I'd like to find good homes for them first before having to take them to a LFS. Anyone within driving distance to MD to locally pick up livestock or rock would be preferred. PM me for prices, and or details.

Last edited:

goravens7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am moving 400 miles away and can't easily restart my tank properly. Unfortunely the move itself is stressful enough that I've made the decision to take everything down and try to get good homes for the livestock and not risk their deaths trying to move them. I have a Red Sea Reefer 650 Peninusla with a "NSA" aquascape of 3 large pieces that are now covered in coraline and have been cycled for 1.5 years. It is not very branchy like some other aquascapes and has plenty of hiding spots for small and large fish. Short Video below.

Live Rock Aquascape (trying to sell it locally to keep it live)

Zoa Rock
Monti Encrused LR

All fish were from QT vendors (FishHotel, TSM, Biota direct or QT'ed myself HTTM)

Chalk Bass (sold)
Occelaris Clown Pair
Biota Yellow Tang 4-5 inches
Kole Tang 4 inches (spotted variety, no lines)
One Spot Foxface 5-6 inch
Orchid Dottyback
Purple Firefish (sold)
2 Biota Pink Square Anthias (3.5 inch, still untransitioned females)
Biota Coral Beauty (sold)
Longnose Hawkfish 4 inch
Male Melanarus Wrasse 4 inch

All coral in video is accounted for, but if you really want something I'm still flexible.

Gear I am willing to sell

Red Sea Reefer 650 Peninsula, stand, sump, etc..
Badly scratched (willing to sell very cheap). Might be possible to buff out, but only while empty. PM for details.

3 Coral Care Gen 2's with DIY hanging kit, comes with 3 controllers (asking $1000)
Vectra M2 pump (sold)
Tunze Turbelle Stream 3 6150 (sold)
Bubble Magus Medium Rollermat (extra rolls)
Inkbird heater controller
Finnex 500W titanium heater
Red Sea RSK-300 Skimmer
BRS 5 stage RODI unit

I am trying to sell / donate local as I am too busy moving to ship anything at this time. Livestock must go first and I'd like to find good homes for them first before having to take them to a LFS. Anyone within driving distance to MD to locally pick up livestock or rock would be preferred. PM me for prices, and or details.

Are the 2 Anthias still available?

Back