Moving to Baltimore 2017

Yellow Eyes

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am moving down to Baltimore in the summer of 2017 and was looking to find out about the reef scene around the area. A quick google search doesn't show much in terms of stores, but maybe there are a lot of active people somewhere I don't know about? I am moving from Rochester, NY which has a huge reefer population, 5 stores (non-petco stores), tons of active members in forums for trading and selling. I wanna see where I am moving to...

I started in college with a 20g tank, which I then moved into a 40b (this corresponded with an apartment move as well). I was going to break it down and start again in a few years but my girlfriend loves the tank too much so it looks like I am moving it down there.

Hope someone sees this!

Shep

Acan Connoisseur
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! I live in Baltimore and we have a few clubs that are mostly on Facebook. Stores are sparse around here but they are all pretty nice.

randy4083

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I live in Carroll County but what are the site's on Facebook

Jeramiah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am moving down to Baltimore in the summer of 2017 and was looking to find out about the reef scene around the area. A quick google search doesn't show much in terms of stores, but maybe there are a lot of active people somewhere I don't know about? I am moving from Rochester, NY which has a huge reefer population, 5 stores (non-petco stores), tons of active members in forums for trading and selling. I wanna see where I am moving to...

I started in college with a 20g tank, which I then moved into a 40b (this corresponded with an apartment move as well). I was going to break it down and start again in a few years but my girlfriend loves the tank too much so it looks like I am moving it down there.

Hope someone sees this!
I’m from Rochester and live here in Baltimore city. I work at CTE AQUATICs, part time, just to pay for my reef hobby. Not many stores however many reefers in the area. We’re opened thrus-Sunday.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 43 35.0%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 22.0%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.3%
Back