Moving to Richmond

ILuvMyGoldBarb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All, I am moving to the Richmond area in a couple of weeks. Glad to see there is a reef club there. I would love to get your feedback on some of the aquarium stores in the area. Which ones to frequent? Which ones to avoid? Locations?
Thanks

Daniel@R2R

Living the Reef Life
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's a great group of people! I was a part when I was there, and I must say that it was by far the BEST local club I've belonged to.

OP
OP
ILuvMyGoldBarb

ILuvMyGoldBarb

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice! Glad to hear that. I really want to get involved in a good reef club. I just wish I was going to be able to take my big tank with me. :( Sadly, I'm moving into an apartment and can't have anything over a 50gal.

spspirate

Tidepool Explorer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Will be great to have you here! Def laid back group of reefers and has always been that way. When it comes to stores there's Chester Aquaria and the new Tiki Corals that will be opening up here soon!

Dylan R

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Rich what?? Richmond! ! Rich what?? Richmond! ! Sorry had to do it.. coach carter for those who don't know haha

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 31 17.5%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 30 16.9%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 18.1%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 76 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back