• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP 10, 2 Nanobox lights, and extra - PACKAGE DEAL ONLY FOR NOW

Dos Ocho

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all, I'm downsizing tanks and have some equipment to sell. This is a PACKAGE DEAL ONLY for now to (hopefully) save on shipping. If the package doesn't sell in a week or 2, I'll list each item individually. If someone wants 2 of the 3, I'll entertain offers.

First up is a Vortech MP10 I've had for a few years. Works great. Full disclosure: I have had to warranty replace the wet side 2 times for the same reason. The plastic around the center metal shaft cracked and the powerhead started rattling.

2nd is an old Dual Channel Nanobox Duo light, all black. I've had this for a few years as well. Never ran the lights close to 100%. Runs well. 15" Gooseneck.

3rd is a Dual Channel Nanobox Mini. Green housing, blue lid. Also runs well.

Looking for $600.00 shipped ground to the lower 48.

If you buy all 3, I'll throw in a never-used Inkbird temp controller and Finnex 300 W titanium heater. It was for a project that never happened and I was too lazy to return it! These items are ONLY for someone who buys the whole package.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_6770.jpg IMG_6769.jpg IMG_6768.jpg IMG_6767.jpg IMG_6766.jpg IMG_6765.jpg IMG_6764.jpg

OP
OP
Dos Ocho

Dos Ocho

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last bump. Got a couple inquiries about the MP 10. I’ll start contacting those folks tomorrow if I don’t get any bites on the package.
Thanks again for looking.

Back