• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP10/MP40/MP60 Anemone Safe REPLACEMENT guards

OP
OP
Evan West

Evan West

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Might be willing to send you a wet side for testing. Any pics of the new finish on the 40’s and 10’s?
That would be awesome and we would work out a deal for that. I will post up some new pics tomorrow.

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 89.5%
17   2   0
Send me PayPal. I’ll take one for MP10. Just had another bta fall victim to the MP10 in my nem tank [emoji53]

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Send me PayPal. I’ll take one for MP10. Just had another bta fall victim to the MP10 in my nem tank [emoji53]
Please use the button at the top of the thread (and it is not accessible on the app or tapatalk - you will need to be on the full or mobile website).

OP
OP
Evan West

Evan West

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please use the button at the top of the thread (and it is not accessible on the app or tapatalk - you will need to be on the full or mobile website).
Why is it that this sub forum takes commission for selling things but not the other for sale sub forums on here? It does not make sense to me.

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 89.5%
17   2   0

Sorry I only have tapatalk on my phone so it’s easier just to PayPal seller direct.

OP
OP
Evan West

Evan West

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also in addition to the fact that the other for sale sub forums do not take commission, the commission in this sub forum, in my opinion, is an active deterrent for some from selling their products here. The items for sale here are hand made or designed and people put hours of hard work into these things and want to share them for the community to benefit from them. I can sell the random junk equipment that I have or coral I have grown for no commission but have to have commission for the items I have spent hours making and designing...To me that is not right. I understand that R2R is providing a platform for us to sell from and that is a service, and I appreciate that, but it also provides a platform for people to sell other stuff from and they are not charged. If you are going to charge commission for this for sale forum then in my opinion you need to charge for every forum or don't charge for any forum. Maybe I am missing some legal reason as to why this sub forum takes commission and I don't mean for this to sound rude or mean I just wanted to voice my opinion because R2R is a community I care about and as a creator I feel that other creators likely share a similar opinion to mine and I want to help improve this community for them as well. Again please take this not as an attack but as an attempt to voice concern and my opinion.

kschweer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also in addition to the fact that the other for sale sub forums do not take commission, the commission in this sub forum, in my opinion, is an active deterrent for some from selling their products here. The items for sale here are hand made or designed and people put hours of hard work into these things and want to share them for the community to benefit from them. I can sell the random junk equipment that I have or coral I have grown for no commission but have to have commission for the items I have spent hours making and designing...To me that is not right. I understand that R2R is providing a platform for us to sell from and that is a service, and I appreciate that, but it also provides a platform for people to sell other stuff from and they are not charged. If you are going to charge commission for this for sale forum then in my opinion you need to charge for every forum or don't charge for any forum. Maybe I am missing some legal reason as to why this sub forum takes commission and I don't mean for this to sound rude or mean I just wanted to voice my opinion because R2R is a community I care about and as a creator I feel that other creators likely share a similar opinion to mine and I want to help improve this community for them as well. Again please take this not as an attack but as an attempt to voice concern and my opinion.

This was done as a “compromise” to allow printers to sell. In the past printers could not sell as printed items are a pretty much constant supply. I’m not going to argue that some may consider corals to be the same because it is very different. Other accommodations and changes were made as well which I know you are aware of. The solution is simple, if you do not like the commission do not sell and find another place to sell your goods. I know that sounds harsh and I do not mean to come across rude but that’s the truth of it.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

We created this forum as a favor to people like you who can make a million items for sale and not be considered commercial. I appreciate you being a member but to question this is like a slap in the face after we have bent over backwards to accommodate you. Since we've started doing this R2R might have earned $20 total. ;)

evolved

[email protected]
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
Evan West

Evan West

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We created this forum as a favor to people like you who can make a million items and sale and not be considered commercial. I appreciate you being a member but to question this is like a slap in the face after we have bent over backwards to accommodate you. Since we've started doing this R2R might have earned $20 total. ;)
I do not mean for my questioning of this policy to be a slap in the face so I apologize for that. Nor do I care about the money going to R2R as I know it is going to support the community.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I do not mean for my questioning of this policy to be a slap in the face so I apologize for that. Nor do I care about the money going to R2R as I know it is going to support the community.

Thank you.

OP
OP
Evan West

Evan West

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sounds good. Thanks @Evan West
Here are pics of the newest set of mp40 guards.

20190517_121513.jpeg
20190517_121517.jpeg
20190517_121525.jpeg

ludnix

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From one 3d printer nerd to another, I just wanted to say you're achieving beautiful print quality on what is undoubtedly a very difficult print. These are a steal at the current price!

OP
OP
Evan West

Evan West

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From one 3d printer nerd to another, I just wanted to say you're achieving beautiful print quality on what is undoubtedly a very difficult print. These are a steal at the current price!
Thank you! The guards were designed with 3D printing in mind and to print as well as they can for as intricate as they are. I have also spent a good few hours tuning in a print profile just to print these and then my Prusa i3 Mk2s does a great job with them. The pricing is set to what I feel is fair as I want others to have access to these first and then making a buck comes second.

Last edited:

dadnjesse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I was using the ones Bulk Reef sells and those aren't replacement covers but slip over the originals and make them very bulky and also restrictive. I just got these and they are awesome and I was able to turn my pumps back down.

Back