• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP40’s

Reefer5640

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have three wireless MP40’s. Two are quiet drive, the other is a white controller. I also have a WXM module as well. I don’t know the manufactured date, since the stickers on the back peeled off when getting them unmounted. I believe they are somewhere around 3 years old though. The white controller, I have no clue how old it is but it is older than the quiet drives, obviously. Sorry, the pic doesn’t show the wet sides as they were soaking but they are in great shape. These pumps are also in great shape, no issues. They have only ever ran on reef crest and lagoon. I’ve never noticed any noise coming from the white controller, but it was also mounted on the back of the tank, so I don’t know that I would have heard it very well if it was noisy. (I am just trying to be extremely transparent)

$265 (each) for the quiet drives
$175 for the white controller
$85 for the WXM

I wasn’t sure how much to price these, so I’m just basing these prices off what I could find here on R2R on past posts. I’m open to trades as well. If trading, I am specifically looking for,

AI lighting (Primes, 26’s, or 52’s all HD’s)
72” T5 hybrid (aquatic life or giesemann stellar)
72” retrofit kits
And am always interested in coral or other livestock as well.

AF1FB5B0-C840-440C-97AB-F7846F388CC3.jpeg

Last edited:

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you be willing to lower the price at all due to age? I would be interested potentially.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back