• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP40QD FOR SALE (willing to shipping)

jdemarco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MP40QD for Sale
This was my backup MP40 as it was in my tank for about 6mos to 1yr in order to be a slave pump but never got it figured out and frankly my tank couldnt handle 2 mp40s so it wasnt much used or needed. Took it out of tank and cleaned it and it has sat as backup.

Ecotech sent this new MP40QD to me in 2019 because they/we were having trouble getting my old ES to communicate properly with my reeflink. SO this MP40QD driver has manufacture date of 2018 but again this has been sitting as backup for long while after very little use. Now Time to sell...

MP40QD for sale for $289 shipped via FedEx

Pms will be returned in order received
Price is firm

OP
OP
jdemarco

jdemarco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For sale price reduced
now
$249 shipped!!!!!!

I am shipping other stuff tomorrow and can get this out tomorrow using FedEx ground 2 day

OP
OP
jdemarco

jdemarco

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just realized this inadvertently went into the TRADE forum rather than the proper FOR SALE forum. Can this be moved by mods?

Twisted1990s

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MP40QD for Sale
This was my backup MP40 as it was in my tank for about 6mos to 1yr in order to be a slave pump but never got it figured out and frankly my tank couldnt handle 2 mp40s so it wasnt much used or needed. Took it out of tank and cleaned it and it has sat as backup.

Ecotech sent this new MP40QD to me in 2019 because they/we were having trouble getting my old ES to communicate properly with my reeflink. SO this MP40QD driver has manufacture date of 2018 but again this has been sitting as backup for long while after very little use. Now Time to sell...

MP40QD for sale for $289 shipped via FedEx

Pms will be returned in order received
Price is firm
Still available?

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 20 30.8%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 53 81.5%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.6%
Back