• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP40QD, GYRE 250, Skimmer, CalcReactor etc

akopley

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cleaning out the fish room and I have the following for sale.

SOLD Nearly new Maxspect Gyre XF250 Pump (I bought this for $230 and it was not powerful enough for my system. I ended up going with dual MP60s instead. My loss is your gain asking $200 shipped or picked up in Chicago.

MP40QD See pictures as the wetside is missing a front grill piece that I broke during cleaning. The cord into the controller is a little loose as well, but that shouldn’t be an issue as it didn’t cause me any problems. $250 shipped or picked up locally in Chicago.

Korallin C1502 Calcium Reactor with Milwaukee MA957/CO2 regulator with Aquatic Life CO2 lighted solenoid valveand toms aqualifter. I got this from someone else, but it was running on their system. Too small for mine. Asking $200

Reef Dynamics Skimmer INS250 and Eheim Protein Skimmer pump EHSP-14-16-CI I was using this skimmer on my reef until I got my big boy MRC up and running. It did a great job and would be great for any system under 240 gallons. Very good skimmer over $1,000 new. Asking $300

SpectraPure CSPDI-90 system. Brand new used for one day filters (brand new!). Asking $100

Quantum Meter MQ-300. Great Par meter asking $100 (was $400 new I believe)

IMG_1743.jpg

IMG_1747.jpg

IMG_1777.jpg

IMG_1790.jpg

Last edited:
Back