• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

MP4Ow ES w/ new QD Driver - South Orlando -$230 OBO

shadow1013

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
00t0t_4kDIf504BNm_1200x900.jpg
00M0M_5U9Kb0GAMJ6_1200x900.jpg

Hi everyone!

I'm selling a used MP40. Bought this used a couple of months ago. It works great, the only reason we are selling it is because I took down the tank it was on and don't need it any more. It is an ES version with a QD Driver. Ecotech confirmed there was issues with the buttons on the drivers so it was replaced in March of this year. Ecotech could not provide us with a manufacture date but they did have an original date of sale in 2011.

Prefer cash only so local pick up would be required. Had issues with using Paypal in the past so it's cash only now. I will demo the pump so you can see it working. I live just South of Orlando but travel up to Winter Park a few times a week so I can meet up there if you are farther North.

PM me with any questions or offers.

helldiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think per forum rules no cash transactions on global board
Something seems fishy here

OP
OP
shadow1013

shadow1013

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How is it fishy? I have sold an item on PayPal where the person said item didn't match the listing and PayPal instantly refunded them without evening allowing us to reply. Once they had the cash back there was no way to hold them accountable if they choose to keep it instead of sending the item back. PayPal tends to side on the side of "buyers" and as a "seller" I've gotten burned and won't use them again.

Here are the rules stated for sellers

"Sellers
  • A firm asking price must be listed in the thread.
  • Sellers may not ask buyers to PayPal as gift. Any selling fees should be included in the asking price.
  • Items listed for sale must be yours and in your possession. You may not sell things on behalf of someone else or list items that are yours but being kept by someone else.
  • One for sale thread in the Dry Goods Selling forum per every 2 weeks. If you have multiple items to sell please post them in one thread.
  • Auction type sales threads are not permitted.
  • Links to Ebay, Craig's List or other sites are not permitted
  • Posting to bump is permitted once a day
  • Payment must be worked out in private via PM
  • At anytime you may be asked by the R2R staff to post a pic of the item for sale with a piece of paper that has your R2R username and the current date. If you fail to do this, the thread will be removed.
  • Staff may ask at any time to show proof of ownership or the thread will be removed."

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 46.9%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • None.

Votes: 22 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 9.9%
Back