• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Mr. Chili of Month - November

penguinexdeus

Poor Decision Maker
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So kind of strange request - looking to buy a BRS Mr. Chili of the Month Plush from November/ Thanksgiving where he's a Turkey.

I didn't really realize/ pay attention that this was going to be an ongoing thing and by the time I saw it, it was already sold out. Don't know if he'll be back in November of 2023... but I've gotten them all so far except the Turkey and the shelf seems 'incomplete' without the it. Thought maybe ebay or something - but can't find it anywhere except sold out on Bulk Reef.

So... wanted to buy Mr. Chili November Plush (Turkey). New with tag (still in bag preferably). Message me if you have one you'd be willing to sell me! Will pay for plush, shipping, & your troubles.

251xxx-brs-exb-mrchili-plush-nov-turkeychili-fr.jpg

Special K

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe check eBay or email brs if no one has them on here.

italquam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am missing February Chef one if anyone wants to sell me one let me know. My daughter collects them and I missed February

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 161 61.7%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 69 26.4%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 90 34.5%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Other

Votes: 69 26.4%
Back