ConnieHanson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
August 5th 4:00PM
Mike & Connie Hanson House
2262 Bourne Rd Adams TN 37010

We will eat at 4:00PM we will have fried chicken, baked beans and potato salad. Sodas and water will be provided also. After we eat we will make our own fish food. We ask each member that wants to participate in making food to bring 1 lb of raw uncooked shrimp headless preferred. We will buy the rest of the ingredients that will go into the food which will consist of octopus squid cuddle fish etc. we will divide the food up equally in quart bags for each member to take home. We do need a count of how many are planning to come eat and participate in the food making so we can prepare. Thanks and we look forward to seeing everyone at our next meeting.

Idoc

Getting lazier and lazier with upkeep!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
August 5th 4:00PM
Mike & Connie Hanson House
2262 Bourne Rd Adams TN 37010

We will eat at 4:00PM we will have fried chicken, baked beans and potato salad. Sodas and water will be provided also. After we eat we will make our own fish food. We ask each member that wants to participate in making food to bring 1 lb of raw uncooked shrimp headless preferred. We will buy the rest of the ingredients that will go into the food which will consist of octopus squid cuddle fish etc. we will divide the food up equally in quart bags for each member to take home. We do need a count of how many are planning to come eat and participate in the food making so we can prepare. Thanks and we look forward to seeing everyone at our next meeting.

Connie...I'll RSVP for the cookout in August. But, I won't be taking part in the fish food...but I will be watching and learning. No food needed hear yet...my tank is still dry! Hopefully plumbing soon and then getting the cycle going!

John

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back