MTRC Christmas Meeting ***** Santas been good this year. December 20th at 7seas

StarshipReefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our annual MTRC Christmas/Dirty frag swap will be at 7seas in Hendersonville at 3.pm
This will be an awesome meeting we have some unbelievable raffles and giveaways going on.
Bulk Reef Supply, Sicce, Reef Breeders, and many more have donated to this event so we are quite excited
We also will be hosting our annual Dirty Santa Frag swap so if you would like to participate please remember to bring a frag or purchase one before the meeting!!
Make sure you study up on your Christmas movie trivia as there will be a prize who ever gets the most questions correct on our Trivia sheet. Looking forward to seeing everyone there! Will be a meeting you do not want to miss!!

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Our annual MTRC Christmas/Dirty frag swap will be at 7seas in Hendersonville at 3.pm
This will be an awesome meeting we have some unbelievable raffles and giveaways going on.
Bulk Reef Supply, Sicce, Reef Breeders, and many more have donated to this event so we are quite excited
We also will be hosting our annual Dirty Santa Frag swap so if you would like to participate please remember to bring a frag or purchase one before the meeting!!
Make sure you study up on your Christmas movie trivia as there will be a prize who ever gets the most questions correct on our Trivia sheet. Looking forward to seeing everyone there! Will be a meeting you do not want to miss!!
What is the date?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 37.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 9 17.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back