MTRC Full Tank Shots

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone Post a recent FTS of your tank so we can all see how things are going. sorta like a collection of our tanks. Here is mine taken today.

DSC_1584.jpg

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your the Man

Thanks Rick, Your the Man and i appreciate your time and effort on my behalf.
PS I tried to call you about the Project for Today??? LMK or I will Cut Grass instead OK
Bill:tongue:

OP
OP
pickupman66

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Josh! Looking absolutely awesome! Especially with all the adversity you guys have had I need to come by and visit y'all soon or have y'all over for dinner.

Rick, love the cube look. Tank looks great!

josh_tn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Josh! Looking absolutely awesome! Especially with all the adversity you guys have had I need to come by and visit y'all soon or have y'all over for dinner.

Rick, love the cube look. Tank looks great!

Yeah man, we'd love to have you come by and visit sometime. We're out of our house again next week while they refinish the floors so we're staying at the cabins by Tims Ford Marina Monday - Friday.

OP
OP
pickupman66

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe y'all come have a beer Wednesday night. That'd right around the corner. We are just chilling tonight

OP
OP
pickupman66

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well, the 180's have been well represented here today! Woodard, how old is your tank?

poolkeeper1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All very nice tanks that have been highlighted here, And having this thread was a good idea for everyone to post up a shot of their tanks!
Bill

TinaFoster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_4631.jpg

This is my 90G as of yesterday. Of course all the fish were in hiding when I snapped it, and you'll probably all see it as more of a "blank canvas" than a reef, but I've only had it since the beginning of this year so just now am ready to add coral. First job was to get used to taking care of a salt tank and fish. And I had ich right off the bat! This tank actually was originally set up in April of 2010 and the previous owner was in Toney Alabama. I moved it in the winter--rocks, water, and all, and the nice coraline algae all died off in the move and cleaning, but it's coming back now! He removed most of the corals and his fish before I picked up the tank, but there are a few corals that started growing back out of the rocks over the time I've had it and I've gotten my own fish and invert selections. Help me pick things that would look nice in here!

Last edited:
OP
OP
pickupman66

pickupman66

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tina, when I first set mine up I had to deal with ich. hope you got it outa there. believe it or not, just a few months ago, mine was as blank canvas as yours was. Keep it up and it will get there! you have a great start.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 61 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back