• Elephant mushrooms

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

UnderseaOddities

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello R2R... im new to the community and was looking into see if there are any dedicated mushroom farmers out there .id love to see your collection, mother tanks or mushy only racks or prop tanks) what i wanna do is collect cultures of mushrooms from lfs,forums,insta,frag swaps and dark web ...then get a 100g stock pond throw live rock on the bottom(culuture my own rock and put a rack ontop and have mushies split on rocks bellow(or frag and place) and buy a 75 g and use that as a frag/mother tank, i already have a decent amount of superman, lavalamp and i think to start this project off i might order some off this website has anybody ordered from them?https://www.aquariumcreationsonline.net/NanoMushroomCoralPack.html
Any opinionsnexperiences,input ideas contributions and pics of collections are welcomed and appreciated-UnderseaOddities

OP
OP
UnderseaOddities

UnderseaOddities

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Or would i better to startoff in baskets of rubble in a 30gal and go from there(start colony in basket then piece on rocks and have them split naturally?) What is the fastest way to have mushies reproduce? naturally spliiting or fraging and placing yourself? Would love to hear what the community has to offer

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 43.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 31 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back