(must log in to R2R to view) FRAGHOUSE CORALS OFFICIAL APRIL FOOLS DAY LIVESALE THREAD APRIL 1st

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

aaron23

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@FraghouseCorals BRANDON - emergency. you are shipping to my bill to address NOT my ship to address. THIS NEEDS TO BE FIXED immediately. I will not be able to receive the order there. I've sent you an email.... please respond.

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@FraghouseCorals did I miss the raffles?
Not yet, if I can ever get done I'm going to grab my first meal for the day and try to get the raffles done after that but it's been a LONNNG day lol 20 fat boxes headed out. Hopefully winners will be drawn tonight brotha

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Add me to the list of extremely impressed customers! My box arrived early today and was top quality all around. The packing job was perfect and all frags were clearly labelled. The frags themselves were all chunky and healthy, with 90% showing full PE out of the box which I haven't seen before, and zero hitchhikers or pests. And despite selling more than twice the $1 frags planned, Brandon still hooked up the 7 that went through for me, and though 3 of the 7 were actually oversold he replaced them with what are frankly nicer looking pieces. All this after muscling through what must have been an IT nightmare no less. After looking like a bust, turned out to be the best live sale I've participated in!

Overall 10/10, thanks again Brandon and bring on the next one! :)

image7.jpeg image8.jpeg
Thanks for the SWEET shout out brothaman!!! That made my day dude!!! Thanks for all the Fraghouse support!!!

OP
OP
FraghouseCorals

FraghouseCorals

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Big thanks to fraghouse corals! Everything from there shipping, customer service, fire *** sticks to just being stand up guys. Thank you Brandon wear your top notch. Im sorry you had so technical difficulties but that's just a ripple in the waters ahead.
IMG_3241.JPG
I really like that, just a ripple.... clever man!! Thanks for the shoutout bro!!!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 10 76.9%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 15.4%
Back