Must see "A MUSHROOM Australian Show Off Thread..."

MoeManTheSnowMan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
G
My buddy had the same attitude and then one day the postmaster and a few other federal agents and agencies showed up at his doorstep and now he is doing 10 years in federal prison….but he wasn't sipping coral...

Well I'm talking about shipping a freak'n mushroom coral. What's the big deal? It's not drugs or bombs. People ship a lot worse, but we get hassled for shipping corals?

MoeManTheSnowMan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ya they can....until they get caught, or maybe they get lucky. With your additude though you would make a good mule for lots of illicit crap.

So some Of the vendors on here must be great "mules for lots of illicit crap" how do you think they do it? I'll be nice too. But I didn't like the insinuateing that I would be a "great mule" we are talking about corals here. Come on now

Reefer831

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I'm talking about shipping a freak'n mushroom coral. What's the big deal? It's not drugs or bombs. People ship a lot worse, but we get hassled for shipping corals?
My point is you can get away with it for a while but sooner or later you will get caught and is it really worth the hassle? No Coral is worth me taking the risk of going to jail or getting in trouble for something stupid like that...

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back