MUST SEE September Sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Cultivated Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello R2R,

Summer is winding down but that doesn't mean the hot deals need are! We just placed a considerable number of farmed coral on sale at exceptional discounts. Below are just a few examples...

Let's start off with a door buster. 85% off the super pink HUBBA BUBBA acro! Now only $9.99 :eek:

This offer is on a count down timer and time will quickly run out so don't delay!

image.jpeg

39% off Jason Fox Solar Flare Milli's

image.jpeg

50% off Hot Toddy Palys

image.jpeg

25% off Walt Disney frags

image.jpeg

34% off Fire and Ice zoos

image.jpeg

34% off the classic ATL Appleberry Palawansis

image.jpeg

And many other must have coral. CLICK HERE for the full list of what's on sale! And remember, all coral orders over $199 SHIP FOR FREE!!!

Thanks for looking,
Cultivated Reef image.jpeg

Last edited:

GillMeister

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We got an extra big hubba bubba lined up for ya!
All arrived today, packaged with care. The Rainbow Stylo looks a little less than colorful at the moment but I can't wait to see what it looks like after it gets acclimated. The others in the package looked excellent from the get-go. I'm happy.

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
All arrived today, packaged with care. The Rainbow Stylo looks a little less than colorful at the moment but I can't wait to see what it looks like after it gets acclimated. The others in the package looked excellent from the get-go. I'm happy.

Glad to hear it! I think the stylophora has some whitish areas due to sections that were shaded by the mother colony before it was fragged. Those areas should all turn rainbow in a few weeks matching the colored areas.

Did the Hubby Bubba hold its pink color?

GillMeister

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Glad to hear it! I think the stylophora has some whitish areas due to sections that were shaded by the mother colony before it was fragged. Those areas should all turn rainbow in a few weeks matching the colored areas.

Did the Hubby Bubba hold its pink color?
Yes, it looks good. I think it will brighten up even more under my lights.

OP
OP
Cultivated Reef

Cultivated Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well the Hubba Bubba door buster has expired. But fear not, we put it on a steep discount for those of you who missed out. In the meantime a new door buster is up and running. A bright colorful classic zoanthid known as Sunny D's are now 83% off at just $4.99 a frag!!!!

image.jpeg

Rrwilson1223

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back