Mutiple devices

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Timrpn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there,

Can I use the same meter on mutiple devices? I have a iPhone and a ipad. I made an account, and purchased a test on my ipad, but when i go to my iphone, the test is not there, nor is my customer information with saved test I did on the ipad. Please help. @eXact iDip®

Thanks!

tupes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do the test results automatically save to the cloud or do you have to manually enter them.

Being it's a cloud based server to save your results it shouldn't be a problem for you.

Hope you can resolve your issue. That's a good bit of money not to get the use out of it like you are expecting

eXact iDip®

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanted to clarify for future users that purchased tests can be accessed across multiple devices as long as you are logged in with the same apple ID/Google ID. If you don't see your tests go to the "Store" tab in the menu and hit the refresh symbol in the top right corner. This should make your purchased tests appear. If you're still having issues, contact us and we'll be happy to talk to you and get things worked out! https://sensafe.com/contact-us/

As far as accessing data across several devices, currently you can only access saved data from https://idipdata.com/Login?returnurl=/ and from the device you originally performed your test with. In order to automatically save your results to idipdata.com, in the menu select "Profile" and under "archiving" turn on the automatic archiving. Then, select login and create an account. Now all your results will be archived to idipdata.com and you can download the data there as csv files.

At the time, users are not able to download the data from idipdata.com back onto their devices, but we are currently working on a feature that will allow for data sharing across devices.

Last edited:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 147 88.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back