My 10g nano

BakedLano92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was into the hobby years ago when a buddy hooked me up with a 30 gallon and some mushroom corals and a couple of fish. Lost it all during a power outage in winter. Thought the power would be on sooner than later and yeah. Lost everything. Anyways 5 years later I've gone into the hobby full force.

I should have started larger than smaller. But I figure if I can keep a nano within parameters I'll be able to maintain a larger tank with ease. Here is a picture of the tank. Only has been up for 2 and half months. What do you guys think? Currently have a 28g jbj nano I got off Craigslist for 80$. I've been wanting to set it up but keep dumping money into this 10g Main reason the nano cube isn't setup is I need a stand and some additional equipment (mainly lighting)

20171014_200354.jpg

OP
OP
B

BakedLano92

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! Yeah I'm loving it. I was gonna setup a freshwater tank for my son. But after going to the aquarium it sparked the fever to start up saltwater. Cost of setup was gonna be about a little more. I've just always had a obsession with the ocean. So this was the end product.

Current stock is
2 clown fish
Cleaner shrimp(my son named peppermint)
Conch snail(named slowpoke)
5 hermits(Shelley,picky, pinchy,craby can't remember the last one)
1 turbo snail. Hitched hiked on the zoa colony my gf wanted.

And corals all can be seen. All the candy canes were savers from the lfs all about to die mounted them in my tank and they are starting to really come back. It was in there cheap 2 for 20 frags. Bought some other corals and they threw them in there for me.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 38 43.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 28 31.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.3%
Back