My 1st SBB Purchase

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TonyP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you haven't ordered from SBB, you're missing out! I received my first order from SBB and I'm very impressed. The Frags were exactly as pictured and were delivered in the best packaging that I have ever received. All 5 frags were individually packed in the Zen Reef coral transport cups (amazing). This shows that he truly cares about his product, brand and reputation. SBB definitely raised the bar. My SBB Rainbow Rare (whoa), SBB Purplicious (has become one of my favorites_, BKCHEM Crack Juice, and BKCHEM Rainbow Poop frags has full polyp extension and beautiful color. Thank you Shane and I will definitely order from you again!

The only negative....I still haven't gotten a frag of that SBB Half Baked yet. :D
20210112_145056.jpg

20210112_161845.jpg

20210112_213442.jpg

20210112_213502.jpg

xshmoox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My package came in great as well, all 7 acros. You don’t get tiny pieces either, good size pieces. Shane has awesome customer service and very quick to respond. I pretty much lost every frag in the last sale due to shipping delay and he took care of me for this sale. I didn’t get all the pieces I wanted since I missed some of the sale but there’s always next sale!

TankCandy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   1
Agreed. SBB has set the bar when it comes to shipping. Fedex decided they did not want to ship deliver my frags that day so Shane had them pull the package at the hub for me to pick them up. Fedex closed at 8PM I arrived at 7:54PM, I hauled butt on the highway... I did loose my favorite piece the SBB Tropical trainwreck :( (over 28hours in a box) but all the coral came in super healthy and is doing great. Looking forward to the next sale. That rainbow tenuis you got has me speechless.. That wasn't one of the No Name frags you had for sale was it?

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Agreed. SBB has set the bar when it comes to shipping. Fedex decided they did not want to ship deliver my frags that day so Shane had them pull the package at the hub for me to pick them up. Fedex closed at 8PM I arrived at 7:54PM, I hauled butt on the highway... I did loose my favorite piece the SBB Tropical trainwreck :( (over 28hours in a box) but all the coral came in super healthy and is doing great. Looking forward to the next sale. That rainbow tenuis you got has me speechless.. That wasn't one of the No Name frags you had for sale was it?
thanks so much for the kinds words :)

john90009

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are everyone’s frags doing?? I would like to see growth shots even if they are still just encrusting. Thanks!!

ryshark

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are everyone’s frags doing?? I would like to see growth shots even if they are still just encrusting. Thanks!!
I'm only 1-week post putting my SBB frags in my tank. I think the Froot Loops is already starting to encrust! I also got the Tropical TrainWreck and ASD Rainbow. All are super healthy. I need to figure out a better way to zoom in on corals that are mid tank with my iPhone. The macro lens and Wide angle lens attachments I bought don't really do anything unless the coral is close to the glass.
These pictures are day-1
1615426728815.png

1615426752097.png

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 37.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.1%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back