My 3 fishes just stay around the same spot, is this normal?

Caleb M

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, have a quick question if anyone can help me out. My tank parameters are all good everything is where it needs to be. My clownfish are eating and are active along with my mandarin goby.

The aquarium is a AIO innovative Marine 25g lagoon. Now here's the weird or I don't know part but all three of them just stay in the back right corner. I have ran a thermometer through the whole tank and everything kinda checks out, the corner where the fish hang out Is a tad bit warmer in the corner like one degree warmer because that is where the heater is, its behind the glass divider. They will go around the tank and explore its just I find it weird that all 3 fish chose the same corner to make there home I guess.

Has anyone else experienced this? I know clownfish are like toddlers they just do what they want to do, I love my 3 fish and care for them very well I hand feed them and do daily water changes and hand feed them to make sure they eat. Also all 3 fish are bright, vibrant and eating no signs of distress.

Thank you for reading and as always

Happy Reefing :)

NJDragonet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is normal and means the fish are in good condition some fish like to go on the colder part of the tank. Some fish like the warmer parts this is completely normal and healthy of the fish it also helps when you try to catch or spot one of the fish.

OP
OP
Caleb M

Caleb M

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That is normal and means the fish are in good condition some fish like to go on the colder part of the tank. Some fish like the warmer parts this is completely normal and healthy of the fish it also helps when you try to catch or spot one of the fish.

Awesome thank you! Ive never thought of it like that haha

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back