Nice looking aquascape and good luck with your big boy tank ^_^

Corals.com

Ashish Patel

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Thanks, I was trying to figure out how I could get plenty of flow without using ugly power heads
Yeah for sure, more planning up front but less maintenance spent cleaning internal pumps later - plus you can always upgrade the pump when you need more flow.

RAP
OP
fishybudguy

fishybudguy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
So awesome. I love the depth of it and one day I hope to join the monster club they are so amazing the fish you can keep.
Thank you very much, this is my fourth tank build in the 30 plus years. I put everything I’ve learned into this build. I feel this will be last final dream tank but you never know lol

BostonReefer300

View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
The pipes run across the front and the back of the tank and exit through small nozzles. This is the closed loop part of my system.
OK sorry, I understand now and after looking at the pics more carefully. Are you worried about sand, snails, etc. getting into the seabed nozzles---particularly when the associated pumps are off? Not a criticism, just curious. I don't think I've seen this plumbing setup before.

OP
fishybudguy

fishybudguy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
OK sorry, I understand now and after looking at the pics more carefully. Are you worried about sand, snails, etc. getting into the seabed nozzles---particularly when the associated pumps are off? Not a criticism, just curious. I don't think I've seen this plumbing setup before

TCK Corals