My 60 gallon cube tank aquascape redo

happytobehere

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my 60 gallon cube! I just added a remora pro skimmer to it so now my last and final tank step till i move is to redo the rock work.
I will be using Waterweld from home depot. I've read up on people using it and that its reef safe only thing it does is it may make my skimmer go crazy!

Tomorrow i will be picking up the the Waterweld at home depot. Then at Petco i will get crush coral because i've also read that it is very white when cured.

Ill be removing all my rock and leaving the coral on the sand bed while i do this. After its set and cured for about 2 hours i will place it back inside once its done, with protein skimmer under watch. And then the next day i will do a water change just in case.

I'm going to post pictures after i'm done and how i like it. How easy it was etc. Im trying to make it so the rock work isn't up againts my wall but centered and like a christmas tree.

Next step after this is when i move i will be either upgrading to a 90 or 120 gallon cube!
20130707_191353.jpg
20130707_191347.jpg
20130707_191406.jpg

OP
OP
H

happytobehere

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now my tank is very plan, i'm waiting for October frag show to buy a bunch of corals to put in! I told myself i could not buy any coral until then so then i could spend a bunch of money! My tank is about 6 months old now. Here's the night time picture

1373248760295.jpg

I also will be picking up two peppos tomorrow and two more green chromis to school with the one i have. Then i will be done with fish till i get a 90 or 120, then a yellow tang will be added!

Protien skimmer Remora Pro
Apollo light
Bio pellet reactor
Phosphate reactor
UV (its off)
I also use Seachem Purigen (love it) and Phosguard

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back