My 70 Gallon complete with Water, Coral and Fish!

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The new tank looks good and the stand. Where did you get the seneye from, tried to look info up on that a few weeks back and website that came up was not working for me. Maybe they where having issues with their site, or could have been my computer acting up :noidea:

OP
OP
thewackyreefer

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The new tank looks good and the stand. Where did you get the seneye from, tried to look info up on that a few weeks back and website that came up was not working for me. Maybe they where having issues with their site, or could have been my computer acting up :noidea:

I bought it directly from Seneye right when it came out. I'd guess it was their site with the issues. It's a pretty cool gadget and you can't find a better price for a PAR meter, that's for sure. If you have any additional questions about it feel free to let me know!

OP
OP
thewackyreefer

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered 10 sticks and a plate coral from Woo's Aquatics, delivery arrives Tuesday. Frag pics look great for the price!

OP
OP
thewackyreefer

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Quick shot of the new sticks.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339633543.829949.jpg

ritter6788

Coral Fraud Private Eye
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is looking great!

Sorry if I missed it in your thread somewhere but how do you like the Radions?

OP
OP
thewackyreefer

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tank is looking great!

Sorry if I missed it in your thread somewhere but how do you like the Radions?

Wow, I don't think I ever provided my opinion in this thread actually.

Currently, I am only keeping SPS, a few Z's & P's, and a couple maxi-mini carpet nems in the 70g w/ the Radion's and I really like them. Prior to the Radion's I had some AI Sol Blue's and really wasn't a fan of the color they put out. With the addition of the red/green LED's in the radions and the computer program that you use to program the lights you can find just about any color you like or you can use their preset 12k, 14k, 20k, etc. I'm sure you've read about all of the functionality so I won't carry on about that, it's darn flexible.

At this point it's hard to comment on how well the tank is doing with the lights since I haven't had the sticks in there for very long. I can see some pieces coloring up very nicely so I expect everything to look great in a month or so once everything has settled. The Z's & P's and maxi-mini's look great and are growing very nicely, never had any issues with them under the AI's either though.

OP
OP
thewackyreefer

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked up some new acans since the one I got a few weeks ago is doing well. I'll post some pics tomorrow, they're pretty sweet!

BarbH

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to seeing the pictures of your new acans. How did the corals that got delayed in shipping fair?

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Steelerfan747

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love it. Ran a 120 previously but needed to go bigger. For the price I'm not sure you can beat it.

This is about 5 days worth I just shot.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1338344437.163328.jpg

Looks like you're running the skimmer a bit wet. I know I don't have to tell you but keep an eye on your salt readings

OP
OP
thewackyreefer

thewackyreefer

(formerly luvmyacans)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking forward to seeing the pictures of your new acans. How did the corals that got delayed in shipping fair?

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

All except 2 of the pieces survived, which I would say isn't too bad. FedEx ended up refunding the shipping and Woo's sent it back to me. They had great service and communication the entire time so I'll definitely be purchasing from them in the future. They've got some nice acans posted on ebay right now I see.

Looks like you're running the skimmer a bit wet. I know I don't have to tell you but keep an eye on your salt readings

Yeah, I check and adjust each weekend when I do a WC. I does change a bit and I'm still getting used to the additional capacity with the 20g and larger sump.

Looks great and I really love the frag rack. Keep the pics coming

Thanks, will have some up this weekend. Have a little maintenance to do first. :crossedlips:

SeahorseKeeper

Where's the mysis?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very corals you have there!! I wish I could keep them alive, but my lemon peel has decided that they can't go in my tank. :(

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 35.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 17.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 15 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back